Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Planet Coaster worth the buy? Or nay?

J

Jerry Leal

Is Planet Coaster worth the buy? Or nay?

K

Keith Newman

No

R

Rob Mckee

If u like that kind of thing then yes it's very good! Imagine roller coaster tycoon but tons better. I love it

C

Casper Claudi Andersen Rafn

no

M

Max Coleman

I would say so but I agree with Rob Mckee only if you like that type of game / the old roller coaster tycoon games as it adds lots of new features that those games don't have. However, I can see how someone who doesn't like that sort of game would not like this. I think that the best way to look at whether to buy the game is that you should buy it and play it for a bit then if you don't like it take advantage of the steam refund feature. Hope this helps :)

A

Angelique Hoekstra

It depends on how much you pay for it.I payed 90,- pre release and that wasn't worth it.Also if you have a crowded and full park it will take alot of resources + the game uses all of my 6 cores. (Not necesarily bad ofcourse)

C

Chris Metcalfe

100% yes this company has a spiritual successor to jurassic park operation Genesis coming in June called jurassic world evolution and it's going to be amazing

J

Jedah Dasher

Just get rollercoaster tycoon

N

Nathan Johnston

i love this game i spend hours making parks, i loved the missions which were more tutorial but it looks awesome once you have a full park up and running

K

Kevin Déry

yes you have ways more options than roller-coaster tycoon

E

Eli Kelly

U can watch gameplay videos on youtube to see what its like..

R

Roy Brown

lol last maps are huge

D

Dylan Angel

Yes

D

Dan Buckingham

Very worth it. Lots of free updates and paid dlc too so content is always rolling in. Plus the steam workshop is the best for this.

J

Jason Clarke

Yes its a great game just to play and relax having fun. If you have a tank of a pc even riding the rides is fun...

Obviously you need to like the concept of the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom