Contact advertising [email protected]

Is my rig good? CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Ram- 8GB DDR2 GPU- Gigabyte GT 1030 MOBO-...

M

Minh Nguyen

Is my rig good?
CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
Ram- 8GB DDR2
GPU- Gigabyte GT 1030
MOBO- OEM Dell
PSU- OEM
CPU Cooler- Stock Fan
Case Fan- 3 120mm Cooler Master
Case: DIYPC Jax12-BK
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard: Logitech G11
Runs League of Legends ~100 FPS Medium
Runs Fortnite ~40-60 FPS Medium
What should I upgrade to game better?

C

Chris Bizarro

No

E

Erick Iglesias

Upgrade to a dell optiplex 790 and keep the gpu.

E

Erick Iglesias

G

Garrick Schull

No

A

Abdullah Raza

Your Processor is a certain bottleneck...Change to i5 2400/2500 minimum

S

Santo Bencich

Upgrade everything

S

Sáfár Tomi

Get a quad core, then it'll be (fine)

J

Johnny Ch

It’s not good it’s okay i guess

B

Brendan Lahucik

Minh Nguyen no that is a bad rig to run in 2018, try running crysis 3 with it and you will see the pain and sufferring. DDR2 is far too old and outdated for anything good to come out of it, i suppose there might be a good phenom chip that uses ddr2 on a mobo somewhere, but, honestly it will not run like a champ on the latest titles like cod WWII or even some of the not so latest titles like crysis 3 or pubg, there is practically nothing that uses DDR2 that isn't obsolete at this point. even my macbook pro 2009 uses ddr3, I would advise keeping the fans and case, and selling the e8500 and ddr2 ram and dell oem mobo on ebay, you should scrap those things. if you want a good budget build, pick up a firepro w7000 4gb or a gtx 1050 ti, right now the w7000 is cheaper and probably a better deal because the 1050 ti sells for 280 bucks now for some stupid reason. and the w7000 isn't far off it's performance in gaming, and costs 140(not much more than a gt 1030) use the gt 1030 to mine LBRY, it might make hardly any money but when you get a new mobo and cpu making 100-150 bucks a year doing nothing while you use a real legit gpu like a w7000 for gaming would be kinda cool.

Ł

Łukasz Kwiatkowski

Actually this is quite impressive that people still play on such old rigs. When I see posts like this I feel like a bitch complaining about my pc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom