Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Mercy really dead? I was in a comp game where I picked mercy because my mates wanna...

R

Rudi Indra A

Is Mercy really dead? I was in a comp game where I picked mercy because my mates wanna duo with pharah. Immediately I was told to swap by my teammates, lol really?

S

Syam Zaini

maybe youre just bad at mercy thats why they told u to swap ?

S

Sean Lynch

#buffmercy

M

Mike Ha

Mercy is anything, but dead. The recent nerfs just got rid of the players who had no skill playing her.

B

Brent Hazelton

Mercy is still awesome

K

Kevin Jackson

If you know how to use her, use her. She's still my main Support and I've still gotten POTG with her a few times (had to work my ass off for it, but I did it lol).

J

Judy Fhómhair

Idk, but that picture - that's me, that's how I feel.x)

D

David Schwartz

Yall still asking this? She's still perfectly viable...

R

Ryan Lewis

Play who you feel

A

Alen Alen

she dead shes trash

K

Kayla Marie

Her heals weren't changed, she just can't Rez stupid people anymore on a whim lmao

M

Mihnea Gogu

No, she sees playtime even in owl. She's a very good healer if ure running squishy dps that benefit from dmg boosting, like widow, mcree, junkrat

E

Etania Baguio Lie

When i started playing mercy i was in comp, ppl was rlly suprised that it was my first time because we won. And i got 54% kill particitation first time (ik it isnt that good but still)

M

Momochi Wong

If someone tells you to swap out of Mercy because they think she's dead, then pick dps and screw that team.

N

Nia E'llan

i think she's great

S

Simon Nøttveit

She definetly stilk have her uses. Shes not completely dead

A

Adam Lane

She's still a decent pick a rez is a rez and she's got the most reliable healing

Z

Zac Murphy

She's amazing

A

Andrew Brown

Mercy is in a good spot right now and a great synergy pick. If teammates tell you to swap, point out that you have something called a pharah.

S

Steinar Bolme Aweis

Mercy is still good, anyone that says otherwise is still stuck on silver! Shes been nerfed yes, but still a strong output healer regardless!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom