Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Lucio's ultimate underpowered? I feel like his barrier should decay at least a...

P

Peter Whitmore

Is Lucio's ultimate underpowered?

I feel like his barrier should decay at least a little slower. Maybe something like 50-60 HP per second instead of 83.333...

J

Jonathan Martin

I haven't really noticed that it needs a buff. It does its job well imo

A

Aaron Cooper

When I play Bastion i absolutely hate Lucio's ult.

I can out DPS a Zen ult with tank form but Lucio makes me totally useless other than to wear down one person's shield :mad:

K

Kaan Bilge

It needs a slight buff, currently the amount of things it counters is very limited.

R

Ritwik R Sharma

I don't think it needs any change. It is supposed to last through most dps ults

C

Chandre Forsbakk

I think its already annoying enough to play against as a dps main. Like Zen/Lucio ult both makes soldier visor useless. But lucio should be able to counter more heroes because his general healing isnt that good. His heal/speed boost should be swapped for a slow/damage reduction ability.

T

Théo Gilbert Parizot

The ultimate is meant to deny almost all ult in the game.

D

Darryl Walker

Watching the dps mains squirm at the idea is way worth it. ;)

C

Connor Fallis

Are we just buffing and nerfing things for the sake of it now?

J

Jacob Froelich

I think it does need a bit of a buff tbh. I play Lucio a lot and many times I'll pop my ult to save the team from a soldier ult for example and he eats right through it and kills at least a few people anyway.

R

Ryan Wegrzyn

a slight buff would be nice

N

Noman Saleem

Its fine how it is. It counters many ults and that's the point of his ult. It will be OP if shields wore off slower or at lower rate.

A

Alex Vincent

Not sure about the exact numbers, but I think you can time it right to survive a lot of stuff.

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

As a Lucio main

Yes please buff sound barrier

N

Nelson Dunn

As a Lucio main I strongly disagree with this any decent Lucio knows how to time sound barriers this would be op and useless

D

Damian TE Alonzo

It's one of the best ultimates in the game.

S

Shaun Spragans

Me: it's high noon
Lucio: let's break it down!!!
Me: *sits there twiddling my thumbs*

J

Jimmy L'honneur

Maybe it could decay even faster but give more HP??? You know, so you could cancel D.va's ult...

D

Drew Franko

It is called timing.... lucio's ult is skill based more so than a trans, valkry ,or coalescence.... Lucio I'm in general is one of the highest skill cap hero's in game I would say ana edges him out on that category tho for supports due to her insane mechanical skillz required to be great with her(sleeping an ulting genji for example)....i will take a buff to his ult but in reality his ult already wins team fights

C

Curtis James Littlechild

It’s really only meant to cock block ultimates. So it needs to have quick decay.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom