Contact advertising [email protected]

is it worth selling my xbox one x for a nice 600$ build?

D

Devin Evans

is it worth selling my xbox one x for a nice 600$ build?

J

Jc Antonio

do you want to sell your xbox one?

M

Meash Merchedez

Indeed

C

Chavlier Brown

Your decision dude....what someone else would do is irrelevant

M

Mike Dalton

Fuck yes

D

Dan Juniper

I mean, it depends. I personally play more on my xbone than PC lately. My PC chugs hard on anything fairly new. :c

M

Mike Dalton

ONCE YOU GO PC YOU NEVER GO BACK

Z

Zuul Fox

Depends on the games you play. I like to place stuff on my PC so I'd make that trade, but if you do play a ton of stuff on xbox that you don't have on PC and still want, it might not be the best deal.

T

Tim Sheehan

If you're going to sell it and have other consoles you'd do better to save the money from it and put another $600 on top of it for a $1200 build. You'll get way more bang for your buck in terms of performance once you get over the $1000 mark - $600 isn't worth the time it'd take to sell your x-box, find the parts you need to build a PC and put it all together.

J

Josh Bolt

I wouldnt do it. I love my PC but I also love buying any games I want and knowing theyre going to run the same as everyone else on xboxs does lol

C

Chase Taylor

yes an xbox is just a worst PC because it is less flexible and less powerful and PC can multi task better.

D

Diego Hurtado

Specs

V

Vito De Decker

Always

R

Raleigh Thornhill

Yes

K

Kaleb Powell

Yea

D

David Quinn

Yes the x1 is a potato

K

Kaleb Powell

A 1060 can out perform the X lol

B

Brice Coleman

depends on what games you want to play, can be hard for some console guys to convert. js, but yeah obv pc guys gonna say pc is better. in my experience console ppl are console for life.

T

Tyler Lawrence

No

A

Angel Hernandez

MAYBE. You could get a lesser powerful PC for that amount, and upgrade in the future to a killer set up after saving up maybe another 500 or so.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom