Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it worth getting a monitor for your gaming PC? Because I’ve been using my HDTV for...

• Thread starter Ferdinand Villar Hernandez
  • Start date
F

Ferdinand Villar Hernandez

Is it worth getting a monitor for your gaming PC? Because I’ve been using my HDTV for a year now. So far I haven’t had any problems with it at all.

T

Tini Flegar

Just keep Tv

T

Tini Flegar

It is more usefull

Z

Zain Tahir

Same here

J

Jeff David Sands

Well, depends on the tv. I have had some problems with mine on pc so I am switching to a monitor soon.

D

David Allan

You don't know what you're missing until you have a decent monitor.

D

Daryl Scott

If you're using it and you don't have a problem then there's probably no point. It's all personal preference

J

John Michaels

Nope.

D

Dakota Estepp

144hz with g sync is why you get a monitor

J

Joost Boekelder

If it works fine sure why not

P

Pankaj Kumar

All good TVs have some serious input lag when not in game mode
And the fake refreshes are terrible but,
Past that everything's fine

C

Corey Stone

Probably not important if you don’t play games online. Otherwise, input lag is pretty bad.

D

Diego Jaav Catt

If you don't have any annoying lag and you're comfortable with it, keep playing on your TV, but it's always nice to have a monitor.

T

Tushar Krishnan

Get a 144hz monitor and you will realise what you're missing out on.

J

Jeremiah Davis

Depends on the game. I love couch gaming but if it's an FPS I have to be right in front of it

R

Ryan Wills

If you played on a monitor you wouldn’t go back I know that much.

T

Tushar Krishnan

There exist things like refresh rate, response time and input lag. If you look into them you will realise why a good monitor is the obvious better choice.

D

Dru Joseph Joestar

Monitors have better pixel density so even if it's the same resolution, it'll still look better. Also only monitors have features like 1440p, ultrawide, or 144hz refresh rates. It's also imo a pain in the ass to be playing on a 50" tv that's barely 2 feet from your face

D

Dru Joseph Joestar

PC monitors also generally have substantially better response times.

E

Edd Robinson

Better response rate and refresh rate with monitors. But if your having no issues then stick with it.
My brothers tv gives him alot of issues with games like the resolution being fucked, really bad gamma / brightness and some games even not running because of it (Even though it's a 1920x1080 tv

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom