Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it JUST me or is there WAY TOO MANY good games coming out on the Switch all of a...

C

Chuck Johnson

Is it JUST me or is there WAY TOO MANY good games coming out on the Switch all of a sudden? For the most part, I mainly enjoy indie titles on there a lot though.

L

Lee Tea

There are, but Odyssey is going to be my hiatus game. I need to chill on my purchases. Next one I'm waiting for is Rive.

J

Jason Kay

I love playing indie titles on the Switch. For some reason I mostly ignored indies on other consoles except maybe steam but I have bought more indie titles on the switch since it's release than I have in the past four years on other consoles.

J

Joseph Loveland

I’ve been waiting for this “problem” for years. Too many good games? It’s like the SNES era again.

N

Nicholas Livick

There's only 2 good games for the switch. Mario and Zelda. Sorry not sorry

R

Rich Greco

I’ve got Odyssey this week, WWII for my PS4 next week, Doom the week after, etc. it’s a good season

N

Nigeria Hammad

RIP to my wallet for the month of November

N

Naing Cho

I haven’t touched the Switch since MK8. The games haven’t pulled me in. So what good games are coming out all of a sudden, or are we convincing ourselves they are good games? Only one I’m remotely interested in is Mario.

J

Jaime Bland

Has anyone played farming simulator? I used to be a huge FarmVille fan. Is it fun or at least a good game for passing time?

M

Mathew Anderson

yer im loving the indies as well.

D

David Storey

Only Nintendo fans. Complain that there aren’t enough games on the Wii U, have Nintendo fix the problem, then complain that there are too many games now.

L

Lizifer Sake LaDukeson

Nintnedo wants to have alot of great titles out for the holiday season. Who can blame them? I remember spending a few weeks with my switch only having 1 game, drove me nuts.

I

Isaac Howard

I'm still working on Zelda BotW lol

B

Brian Wintersteen

Anxiously awaiting The Mummy Demastered to drop today.

J

Jermaul W

No not enough lol. But really not much is coming out this yr for me. I got mario andnskyrim preorder. Other then that i might get doom. Thats not a whole lot

M

Michael Moratto

What I've been hearing that I think is totally on point is that we're starting to see all the games that started getting ported to switch after its initial success was shown. So at first you had a pretty okay nindies selection spread out into 2018 but now there's just fucking tons of indie games popping up constantly that weren't even teased

M

Michael Moratto

Like flame in the flood was never even mentioned but now it's out and selling the best it has on any platforms

J

Juan Núñez

RGT85 summarized it pretty well :p

B

Bella Hale

Right? I still have games I want to get like rabbids but can't. There's to many to play.

C

Christian Moody

People seem to complain no matter what is happening.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom