Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In the Super Mario Odyssey theme song, “Jump Up, Superstar!” one of Pauline’s lines is...

J

Joshua Finch

In the Super Mario Odyssey theme song, “Jump Up, Superstar!” one of Pauline’s lines is “We can zoom all the way to the moon from this great, wide, wacky world.” It is of my own personal prediction that this is a bit of foreshadowing. I predict that, once you find all the Power Moons, the Odyssey will either transform into a Rocket, or otherwise gain the ability to take you to outer space for a final “Special World” so to speak. Seeing as how that’s not unprecedented in a Mario game, I feel it may be valid. Let me know what you guys think about my prediction, as well as any others y’all might have. Remember, no spoilers! Conjecture only!

L

Lupe Jaramillo

Or maybe the final battle with Bowser will be on the moon.

J

Josh Brinton

The moon has been theorized to be the final boss battle location

A

Adam Kontras

Yeah I've always thought the final battle will be on the moon.

M

Matt MacDonald

I'm calling it now that the wedding ceremony will take place on the moon as Bowser tries to marry peach but Mario saves her then he marrys her

P

Philip Gaelin Black

Rainbow road.

L

Lennette Alison Wells

I hope the final battle is on the moon or outer space because Mario needs a space suit costume! Kind of like Olimar in Hey, Pikmin...

J

Jordan Vgcollector

I don't know why I detest so
badly the fact that the theme song has words, but I do.

A

Adam Kenneth

Maybe the line "I'll be your 1 up girl" is foreshadowing that Mario will have to settle with Pauline, while Peach chooses Bowser. PLOT TWIST!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom