Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One In search of a admin for my pvp server. We will be moving over to rag when it comes...

B

Bailey Stephens

In search of a admin for my pvp server. We will be moving over to rag when it comes out. I have been struggling with trustworthy admins for a while so I need somebody who has admin experience and most of all I need TRUST! I need somebody who is on most of the time and is 18+. Please message me if interested.

W

William Mackey

good luck!

A

Adrian Mini Swayne

I am not 18 but I'm not a immature little kid (my profile pic is like 6years old) and I have been playing multiple Xbox player dedicated servers and had a lot of experience with different admins and hate admin abuse/ admins that abuse their power ( god mode raid innocent people) but hit me up if you still need help

A

Allen Parish

Bailey i messaged you

J

June Koo

Admin hard work

E

Evan Wilson

I'm only 14,but have hosted my own server before and was good admin, I'd get starters of there are them, and I'd never raid, play legit, and do what's asked of me, I'm not on 24/7,but if I'm needed at a time, and I'm at my house, I'll get on and do what I need, if you don't want me, that's fine, and good luck, cheers mate

A

Ashleyandmatthew Lemons

Cameron M Young hes the man for the job im one of his admins from a server that he owned i highly recommend him as a admin

C

Cameron M Young

Anyone need a very experienced admin. That knows how to promote and bring crowds of players to join ur server im actually really good at building multiple styles of bases for community events. I have alot of ark followers who can help a good server stay alive. Any questions plz pm im on xbox one im 26 and have a mic.

J

Johnathan Radice

I can tell you form experience the best admins are always your friends who play ark with you look at me and my admins try to make friends as much as possible with everyone on server we're always friendly with other tribes very popular in my server now bc well we have the best admins and pretty much my server would not be where it at today if it weren't for my Admins and me in the end never ask Facebook lol big mistake

D

Dusty Crow

I won't bull shit you like the rest of the people I'll just spawn in a broodmother and ride around on it just to scare people o_O

D

Dusty Crow

Well shit I didnt get a call back

J

Jesse Pickel

Best advice....
Dont let people just “become “ admins. Se how they do by your side. Apprentice them bitches

J

Jesse Pickel

And you should probably check reference of the person they admined before you. And you also don’t want someone who’s never dome it before... Fresh admins always get command happy...

D

Dusty Crow

^ my references love me :3

C

Cameron M Young

Lmao i know u do Dusty Crow lmao

C

Cameron M Young

Hes a gd admin too

C

Carlos Valencia

Messaged