Contact advertising [email protected]

In all honesty the new D.Va nerf is so small that it doesn't really change anything....

T

Tyler Clay

In all honesty the new D.Va nerf is so small that it doesn't really change anything. Any D.Va player that knows what they're doing will be just as effective as they were before. The change isn't really worth making a fuss over.

S

Sharon Wijfje Janssen

I haven’t tried it out yet so can’t say but as a dva main I do think it’ll make it harder for me to kill pharah.. and a lot of times no one is willing to go hitscan and I’m left to deal with her all match, which is fine right now I just hope it won’t make it a ton harder to kill her now..

J

Jacob Knott

What got nerfed?

B

Ben Surkis

I just hope that a support heros could have even the slight chance to run away when dva have her cooldown up

D

David Schwartz

As a dva main I feel sad to say but I will. I am done with dive meta and please nerf it into the ground. I don't really care what they have to do I want a rein on my team winston is lame.

H

Harrie Rose

Still doesn't fix her defence matrix

C

Cody Humphrey

I honestly think that most nerfs don’t really do jack shit. It’s just a way to get a certain amount of people to stop picking them or complaining about them. It’s just to please raging nerds that think it actually matters.

N

Nikkolas Morales

She didnt need a nerf, she was in more need of a buff. DVA is a tank character that dives but doesnt survive long where tanks are meant to be that role.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom