Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm still very new to this. What can i download to see my fps in game? Someone said...

• Thread starter Ryan Hildebrand
  • Start date
R

Ryan Hildebrand

I'm still very new to this.
What can i download to see my fps in game?
Someone said it b4 on a post but i wasn't at home to do it.

A

Ashley Siddons

msi afterburner or fraps or evga precision

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I just found out how to turn it on in steam for games. Which won't help in Forza :/

А

Атанас Стоилов

are you using nvidia video card? you can enable the counter

R

Ryan Hildebrand

Yea 1070.

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I just set the Nvidia fps thing to 60 fps and its holding 60 in game. Dangers of increasing it? Just temperature... or?

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I have that gpu tweak tool

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I just dunno what's safe, how to properly tweak etc

H

Haput Hernandez Macatiag

Fraps

R

Ryan Hildebrand

H

Haput Hernandez Macatiag

Research, watch YouTube vids on using the gpu tweak tool.

R

Ryan Hildebrand

Literally Didn't even think of that... sorry for the noob Qs folks

H

Haput Hernandez Macatiag

Np

A

Ashley Siddons

dude the asus gpu tweak thing is hopeless just get msi afterburner set temp and power targets to max and game away dont limit ya fps or owt stupid unless u get tearing and if u do just vsync and jobs a gudden

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I'm using gpu tweak after watching YouTube vid. When i first did it i went to crazy hit "apply" then my screen was all rainbow colored and blocky. Comp froze then restarted lol... So redid it. And im in process of testing small increments at a time. Got Gta5 graphics tweaked and im doing like 65-80 fps @ 60 degrees. Gonna call it a night but it looks beautiful. I'm going to go for 100 fps. I got gta 5 on 360, x1, and pc. I've never seen it look so amazing.
Thanks everyone. Again sorry for not knowing anything. I always wanted to test overclocking but didn't know how to go about it :/
Thx again.

R

Rayyan Imran

fraps is the best and simplest

R

Richard Robert Kershaw

If you have nvidia then geforce experience has a very simple non invasive way of following fps and even record your gameplay. Go to the website download and register.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom