Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm semi new to pc... any tips to improve my aim? I'm pretty good on console but...

D

Daniel Rumble

I'm semi new to pc... any tips to improve my aim? I'm pretty good on console but that's apparently cause of aim assist...

E

Eddy Wild

Buy a $5 game called aim hero and just play it nonstop for like 2 weeks with your preferred sens and DPI for OW I did it and my aim is pretty good now

E

Eddy Wild

Also set the Field of view (FOV) to 71 in the settings that is the same as overwatch

A

Andrew Servage

^ or just use training bots and ana bots.. without spending money xD or just practice and find your sensitivety and DPI and watch tutorials and videos to improve...

J

Jordan Allison

Search overwatch dojo.

E

Eduardo Luis Portillo

Just try and play low sensitivity like a decent one would be 800 dpi 3-6 in game sens could take a month to get decent tho or bit more

D

David Taylor

Just play a lot and find a decent setting that let's you do 180's without having to move your hand TOO far and so that the mouse isn't so fast that you over shoot your target all the time. It took me about 3 weeks to get used to the mouse and keyboard when I first started PC gaming with Quake.

D

David Torres Montoya

good mouse, i recommend the logitech g pro, use 400 dpi, low sens, like 8 sens in game, and buy a big mousepad

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

It alla depends on you. I have my mouse arround 1400 dpi and the sensitivity at 15. I recommend using the dpi uou are comfortable with at the desktop and then change the ingame sensitivity

J

Jahaira J Rodriguez

Aiming on pc is much easier. Youll get the hang of it if u keep practicing. Dont be surprised if when you go back to console it feels slow xD. Happened to me when my bf asked me to take over while he peed. The aiming was so hard for me.

J

Jared Driquez

Playing Ana is one way to train your projectile and hitscan aim at the same time.

J

Joshua Mosher

DPI matters and mouse sensitivity settings in game. Also shut off any windows mouse assist settings like acceleration and that snap to feature. I use a mouse with 6 hotswap settings from 400 DPI for sniping up to 9000 DPI but mainly keep mine at 7000. Its all about adjustment from aim assist.

A

Adam Lee

Find a sensitivity that works for you

J

John O'Hara

Large cloth mousepad, fairly decent brand (I have razer and logitech) for your mouse, dpi 400-1600 (800 is most common in the pros), low in game sense (like 8 or lower), do some warmups against bots.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom