Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm searching for a fairly boosted PvP server, don't bother commenting on my post if...

• Thread starter Connor Parrinder
  • Start date
C

Connor Parrinder

I'm searching for a fairly boosted PvP server, don't bother commenting on my post if you don't know how to set up and balance your server, thanks.

K

Ken Blazek

Ok

C

Christina Anderson

"set up" and especially "balance" of a server is a matter of one's opinion honestly. Do you want it balanced close to official? Balanced out on a higher scale? You weren't very specific.....

F

Francesco Masucci

C

Chris Christian

Nah

A

Ammy Hill

FRESH SERVER!!
Ragnarok PVP, Primitive Plus
SuddenVoyage187

Rules: NO foundation wiping unless you plan to actually build in the spot.

There are no starter packs it's boosted enough there's no need for them.

Stats:
•Unlimited weight player and dino
•Taming speed x20
•Dino harvest x10
•Player harvest x6
•Dino heath stam and movement are all boosted
•Breeding: takes about 15 min to raise a •wyvern no milk needed (other than to imprint). Imprints are boosted
•Player health, stam, oxygen, damage, speed and fortitude are all boosted.

☠Population is pretty low as it is a fresh server. ☠

No I’m not an admin. My tribe plays on here and we love it and wanna see it grow

J

Jeffrey Elmore

X5 rates with official player and dino stats is still available Connor.

Your favorite map too

S

Sarah Mayhew

I play on some island server. PVP. Just freshly wiped.

DinolandUSA

M

Mulisha Halb

PVE weekdays, PVP weekends
PVE week (Mon. Throu Fri) is build up period, Friday throu Sunday is pvp no rule weekend

20 stone pick up

Taming 12x

Maturation 30x

Mating interval 0.01

Players stats are 2x oxygen stat is 4x

Weight is boosted to 2,100x for player&dinos

Speed is boosted for
Tames. Movement goes up to 170% for a ptera.

Events coming up soon
During PVE weeks there will be pvp events

Starters are available, please join the group to receive the starter

click the link below⬇⬇⬇

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Steven Rowley

I run mine at x3 for tames. X5 xp. X5 weight x3 gather. That's about the only boosts I have apart from the breeding is also made easy. Pm me if this counts as fairly boosted. We are also switching to the rented as soon as released and the Xbox dedicated will also be left running.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

In case you wanna check it out. Rag and Island.

J

Juan Carlos

(Just went up today )Map: the center
:ARKOFtheTHRONES to join
Rules :
-no raiding or trolling on grace period
-no brontos or it will be killed
-nokilling at blue cc nd make sure dinos are on pass at blue or it will be force kill
Are grace period is Monday Just went up today )Map: the center
:ARKOFtheTHRONES to join
Rules :
-no raiding or trolling on grace period
-no brontos or it will be killed
-nokilling at blue cc nd make sure dinos are on pass at blue or it will be force kill
Are grace period is Monday and Tuesday olp is enabled only on grace period after that its disabled server is 247 Wednesday Thursday Friday sat and Sunday PvP 247Tuesday olp is enabled only on grace period after that its disabled server is 247 Wednesday Thursday Friday sat and Sunday PvP 247

K

Kristopher Payne

D2K-Pandora Ark Cluster

We bring you the biggest Ark Cluster to Date.

We bring you a total of 7 servers consisting of 5 full tech maps and 2 prim+ maps:

Full tech:
50 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
20 Slot Scorched Earth
And we will be adding Abberation on it’s release.

Prim+:
32 Slot The Centre
20 Slot The Island

Not yet open but all pre-ordered just waiting on nitrado servers to release.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period on Saturday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 15 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
3x XP
5x Taming
6x Gather/Harvesting
5x Hatching
10x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

D

David Wood II

This dude is a troll he is constantly attempting to raid the admins on my server.....

R

Robert Fiesser

Basically what he's stating the game as is is already balanced if you want to increase Dino damage for no reason other then to 1 shot everything it's kind of useless. I was on a server and the Dino health was blitzed I had a lvl 60 equips with 33k health and the meele dmg didn't match the health stat this is dumb the game is already balanced health dmg there is absolutely no reason besides lazy Ness and stupidity for health n melee to change why change what took them many years to equal out

H

Holly Moore

Balanced AF on my server. Turret damage, health regen, harvest, player stat... exp is boosted but not too much, plenty of grinding for everyone.
We’ve had a pop lull since Halloween for whatever reason, so wouldn’t mind seeing new faces. I ask that you leave your GT in the questions or at least the pinned post.
3 rules, no touchy admin tribe (Garden of Hircine) in turn the 1 admin does NOT pvp or bully anyone
Respect 24 hr grace for new tribes and raid victims
Finally.. no Humans. Smartasses who call themselves Human will be considered KOS.
Happy hunting!

A

Aj Terry

Welcome to TheLostKingdom, here we are looking to build a community of people to play the game we all seem to enjoy so much.

Map- Island

Stats -
XP-3
TAME-12
GATHER-4
MATING-.8
HATCH-6
MATURE-6
CROP GROWTH-8.5
FOOD AND WATER DRAIN-.4
PLAYER/DINO STATS ARE BOOSTED

The starter is a PT 150 Griffin w/ prim flak and prim tools

There is a dino shop in which we will be using bush berries as currency and its only for Perfect Tame dinos..

Red Obelisk is a PVE zone, no fighting at this area seeing this is where the community center will be located, as of right now there is a small one up at the time being, it will soon be rennovated.

Rules -
All trolls will be banned on point

**NO KILLING PASSIVE TAME** But if you use a passive dinosaur to defend yourself during a raid it is now no longer classified as a passive dinosaur fame can be killed without replacement

** No base wiping Treat it like Walmart Get in get your s*** and get out**

**if you built your house on a tame and it gets killed in thr process of a raid there will be no reimbursement for the tame **

PVE DURING THE WEEK-ORP
PVP WEEKENDS-NO ORP

We will allow 1 Bronto per tribe, not for harvesting though we would appreciate if you only use Brontos for PVP purposes only or a mobile base

Do not pick people, no trolling

Once a tribe has been attacked, they have til next raid weekend to be attacked again, after you have been attacked we require you to put up white flags around your base and to please notify the admins.

Your admins are :
TheDwarfking88
R3dneckmaf1a

if you have any issues or concerns you may either message us on XBOX live of FB.

There will also be weekend events which at the time of the event there will be a "cease fire", so NO PVP during events

Thank you for checking out TheLostKingdom hope everyone has fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom