Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm probably gonna switch from console to PC. I've never been a PC gamer before. Any...

V

Vincent Boisvert

I'm probably gonna switch from console to PC. I've never been a PC gamer before. Any suggestions for a good gaming PC and a good gaming mouse that is not overly expensive?

I'm only gonna play OW on that PC, by the way.

Thanks y'all.

H

Hyun Jong Lee

Worry about the PC build before the mouse. Don't buy a pre-made PC, they're overpriced and aren't very good

Q

Quang Trương

Keyword: potato gaming pc

P

Patrick Riley

How much are you looking to spend? I could get you a list of parts that’ll do what you want it to

M

Mike Clevinger

Since everyone want to give you advice on something you didn't ask, I'll say that I have the Logitech g502 and I am in love with it

M

Mark Walls

1. Pre built is over priced
2. It's easy to learn. Plenty of YouTube tutorials.
3. Don't ask in this group. You'll get dumbass answers. Best to join a pc group.

M

Mark Walls

Mouse wise I like the g502

J

Jacques Champine

Is your 7-800$ budget including monitor or not?

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

look on facebook marketplace and Craigslist for used parts. I built a rig for less than 200 that handles OW on mid-high settings with 75 frames

C

Claudio Kucelin

Utechsmart Venus and Utechsmart mercury. Best mouse and keyboard I've ever used and they are mad cheap. Razer has nothing on them imo.

M

Martin Christensen

man if you ONLY play OV dont even bother buying a pc way to exspensive for a "game machine" keep your ps4 or xbox

J

Joe Metz

What's your price range?

J

Joe Metz

Also this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

O

Omar Osman

Better ask in a pc group most people here will just say get a console because "pc is too expensive"

J

Joe Metz

Except for the pc players. We're typically Knowledgeable since alot of us have built ours

L

Lee Morrison

I love the (discontinued) rat series but the razor deathadder mouse gets lots of high praise.

I

Ivanov Bombi

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for a good general overview

B

Bradley Love

I got my first and current pc about a month back, it was prebuilt. That was £500 and it runs ow well, it can run more or less any game apart from a couple of exceptions. If it doesnt meet reccomended specs its often down to the video memory. As for my mouse I bought an afx firepower m01 mouse, its basic but it does me fine. Besides im still new to this, if I break the mouse i wont break my wallet replacing it.

E

Erik Robert

Your money, but building an $800 OW machine makes 0 sense to me.

J

Joe Metz

You can build a solid computer that runs overwatch at max for $750USD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom