Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm planning on making a server. I would like to know what real players would like to...

T

Tommy Hollins

I'm planning on making a server. I would like to know what real players would like to see in a server. I am set on not having starter packs. And not heavily boosting. Butbibrefuse to use official stats. And it will be pvpve. I am working on rules. And stuff. But it will not interfere with pve or PvP. Each cat. Will have there fun. Regardless. I just need to know what you guys find irritating in ark. Ups and downs just inputbi can take into consideration.

C

Connor Parrinder

Servers with high player and dino speed are annoying in my opinion.
And personally I like my weight buffed

T

Tommy Hollins

I feel like if I buff player speed or weight to much it'll encourage constant trolls and raiding. Idk its a thin line don't you think?

M

Michael White

When someone’s raided everything you have then just for shits and giggles kill your otter you had in the corner. Passive tame pen rules are good rules.

Otherwise people just quit after being raided because starting fresh is easier on the mind than replacing everything you’ve lost.

T

Tommy Hollins

I understand that Michael White its happened to me . anything you don't want to die set to passive. If its a guard . you can expect it to die.

T

Tommy Hollins

I will be making a preparation for this server I am planing on making it twenty slots first I'll be making a Facebook page strictly for the permanent players.. To settle off line online disputes. Contact post pics. Stuff like that. Events. If the roster gets large enough i will do. A server of 100 with tribe limited of 6 man teams. Only we need high pop and diversity. . I will also be non admin playing. So I'm fair game as well. But admin base is only to be used for active admin . that rule also goes for me. So if I'm playing as normal and I'm raiding I cannot touch admin base. Not even use admin tames. I have to use personal base tames. And if I violate a rule. Players will receive compensation. But I'm pretty good with my rules. I like fair game.

T

Tommy Hollins

There's a special event that will last about a month with a week of preparation. Stay tuned for that.

M

Michael White

Might want to include the rule of having your passives in a separate pen than your base. Otherwise splash damage is gonna cause you to have a bunch of people talking about their dead passives

T

Tommy Hollins

True. Yep gotcha. That's actually. Pretty smart. Keep passives outside. That one will be implemented

E

Emanuel Romero

PvPvE Doesn't work.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom