Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm out here taming raptors in real life. If anyone is looking for a VERY boosted rag...

D

Drake Haydock

I'm out here taming raptors in real life. If anyone is looking for a VERY boosted rag PVP server go look up "Bear Country" I'm an admin and we do tons of events and give out starters. We also sell aberration Dino's.

C

Conor Noctor

Hate to burst your bubble buddy but.... Eh... Raptors aren't real nor can they fly. On a separate note lemme know the name of your dealer cause your getting some shelf meds

M

Meghan Shumate

^I guess science isn't your thing? Lmfao

D

Drake Haydock

Well everyone who isn't a flat earther who wants to join?!

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

C

Conor Noctor

I'm lost for words.its a descendant of a raptor yes but a raptor still doesn't fly maybe rephrase. Like this... Im out here taming (a descendant of a raptor its the type that fly and can kill you with one bite.) raptors in real life. U see where I'm coming from don't be so defensive everyone makes mistakes

R

Ronnie Dale

It was a joke...obviously da faq

C

Conor Noctor

Am I wrong Ian Mister Daan Heinsbroek?

C

Conor Noctor

I know but he got defensive so why not keep going for the laugh

A

Anna Weyant

How'd you get into doing that

C

Conor Noctor

What's with all the hate chill it's all good

E

Erik James Carlson

Good God I can't even with the people on this thread. Y'all mother fuckers need to grow up, or your parents need to start beating you one or the other. I just can't even with you idgits.

I

Ian Mister

Can't even What?

J

James Williamson

Thought you wernt admin anymore? any stupid shit in here like what was happening on the other page and you will be gone!

D

Daniel King

Nice redtail

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom