Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm not gonna lie, I've been talking shit about Pubg for the passed month calling it a...

S

Steve Mitchell

I'm not gonna lie, I've been talking shit about Pubg for the passed month calling it a shit game, calling it Pubes instead of Pubg and calling everyone that played it cancerous tard tumors ...I was wrong, the game is awesome!

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

heresy!

S

Steve Mitchell

You!!!!

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

playerbase will die down fast after it hits 1M concurrent players on steam

S

Steve Mitchell

Oh so you predict the future??

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

the god emperor already knows this

A

Amin Nausin

watch it never come out of early access

A

Amin Nausin

congrats u just got cancer

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

M

Marin Zvonek

pubg is next level cancer

J

Joel Koistinen

Can you stfu people. Noone cares if you don't like the game ;:DDDD. (Not talking about u Steve, but these comments "pubg is next level cancer". -.-

M

Martin Kauber

what's the big deal, some like the game, some not... why go bitching and moaning about it?

X

Xanthe Laverty

selfawareness/10

S

Sergio Barraza

There's a reason it's held on as the best selling game on steam this year and it's coming out of early access soon

A

Alex Jebus King

lol no shit

T

Travis Lamovsky

I'll be honest with you I don't see the hype over it. why is it different from dayz or anything else in the same category? what makes it different? is it just streamer bait?

K

Kevin Lopez

The game is fun, but i haven't played it much, why is there such a giant fanbase? It seems fun, but nothing mind blowing

C

Clive Miller

Buy me it to disprove yourself again lol

C

Chris Magenta

I honestly don't care what other people think. A friend bought it for me, said if I like it to buy it for another friend, which I did cause I'm really enjoying playing it. Never played dayz or h1z1 so it's something different for me. If I get tired of playing it, I'll find something else I enjoy.

G

Giovanni Dilabio

PuBG is the best Battle Royale game out right now, I've played almost all except for Island of the Nine. PuBG is going to continue to be big and stay big as long as the devs keep giving consostent attention to the game and release updates frequently. They're actually making a desert map so we have 2 maps to play on. Hopefully within the year it leaves Early Access.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom