Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm not crying here I have just noticed so many people complaining and trying to...

• Thread starter Travis Amburgey
  • Start date
T

Travis Amburgey

I'm not crying here I have just noticed so many people complaining and trying to completely rip each other apart
Does this game just attract toxic people? I mean some games do some don't but aren't these groups intended to help other players and keep a community alive?
My entire feed is nothing but destiny posts from trolls and jack heads its like man so much negativity lol just get along?

A

Aaron Keller

Personally I would just instaban those people

J

Jeff Trocchio

Does it attract negative people? Yes, very much so.

G

Guy Footner

Prob why theres no in game chat

S

Simon Macedo

Exactly

M

Miguel Santiago

Tbh, I want more people to play with, not argue about why the game is good/bad.

End of the day, Destiny has always been about the relationships I've formed with people in PvP and Nightfalls, forming bonds and having fun with them. Unfortunately, I moved on from xb1, and joined the Master race this year, so I don't have that companionship I had on console lol

P

Phil Bentz

This post is toxic. I don’t need this kind of negativity in my life.

J

James Ibanez

This post is part of the problem.

R

Ryan Wallis

Destiny 2 has really attracted a lot of toxic people, I miss the Destiny 1 community. althought you still had the elitists pop up every now & then overall it was pretty helpful & useful rather than the bitter mess it is now.

K

Kodama Sammons

Fix the game. It's broken

S

Scott Ivan Davies

Yes unfortunately it does attract people that like trolling for the sake of it. I think since the like of reddit allows people to be more toxic they have just branches out to other forums. You should have a look on the Bungie forum, it’s disgusting.
Best of it is because someone bought a game for £60 they think it gives them a right, rather than if you hate the game go play another, it’s not like this is the only game in existence!!!!

B

Brian Torsey

The anonymity of the Internet draws toxic people... it magnifies the voice on the extremist minority... who claim to speak for a non exsistant horde... they are a gnat in the ear of devs and death to good games they deem offensive to them. Fuck them.

S

Sean Conkle

Mainly facebook does. Its their soapbox.

M

Mitzie Remien

The normal people that is content with the game, and see it as what it is - a game.. Just don't care enough to post stuff in the forums..

A

Anthony Veronesi

I've been so jaded by the constant bellyaching that I've resorted to just trolling anybody who complains. So maybe if we just stop complaining about 15 dollar expansions people will chill.

D

Darnell Michael Smith

Too many opinionated people just play the game or don’t, This is the same thing that messed up the dark souls series

D

Danny Loyd

The ONLY thing I complain about is no damn chat box.

Why do they think it's better to make people come to a forum (which will make you hate the game even though you like it) to find people to play with and talk too.

The people in the game talking are much more likely talk good about the game than people in a forum.. freaking console devs.. ugh

A

Anthony Veronesi

Just got on discord and get into the LFG server. Or find a clan. Discord is really awesome, and I think they knew that and chose to worry about more important things.

A

Adam Scott

I can understand being disapointed with a game you love. But you get the same people that bash everything, and excessively complain on a fan page. It is a wonder some even play at all.

All things considered, I still find pretty decent posts on the regular here.

A

Alviss Kong

Sometimes it's fun and revealing to see all kind of feedback from all sorts of player.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom