Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im looking into renting a private server next month anyone have and recommendations...

A

Adam Jones

Im looking into renting a private server next month anyone have and recommendations as too who is better to rent one off? Going to be for about 10 players

B

Brandon Schmidt

M

Marcy Conley

Our group is getting a nitrado server. We're all pitching in and it will be $18 a year per person for I think a 25 person server. Not sure what the total cost is. I've also seen a few advertising nitrado servers as well. Still a noob for most part to the game but that seems to be where e1 is looking

A

Adam Jones

A year??? I though the costs were per month???

M

Marcy Conley

That's per person on the server tho I think he took the monthly multiplied by 12 and divided it by number of people. Not sure how much he's putting into it either.

B

Brandon Schmidt

B

Brandon Schmidt

A

Adam Jones

Awesome thank you so nitrado is the one to go for then? No one had any problems with them atall?

M

Marcy Conley

Not out for Xbox til next week but reviews for ps4 are awesome

B

Brandon Schmidt

I think they are the only ones doing it on xbox.

A

Adam Jones

Ahh ok looks like theres no option then. Is there any rough idea as to when the cross platform sill be available (asking literaly for one mate who wont buy it on xbone lol)

B

Brandon Schmidt

The way it's looking never Sony is a bunch of hoes

A

Adam Jones

Sorry not crossplatform with sony i ment cross with pc

B

Brandon Schmidt

Ohhh lol

J

Jordan Lyne

Gtx-gaming is supposed to be doing xbox servers from the 28th they are way cheaper than nitrado but probably not as good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom