Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm looking for a tribe to join on a pvp, dedicated, no offline raiding, server on...

C

Cameron Jordan

I'm looking for a tribe to join on a pvp, dedicated, no offline raiding, server on Ragnarok

M

Maddox Max

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings
I believe we have some people who are looking for tribe mates! We do have some solo tribes as well!! Everyone who has joined seems to be pretty cool. Come check us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are a new server, so, we have plenty of places to build!!

*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex5
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting
*Longer Day Cycle
*Cool Admins
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!!!
*No Offline Raiding (ORP is on.)
*No base wiping UNLESS you call each other out for a tribe vs tribe war which you can either fight it out in the world or take the fight to the arena with one dino and one weapon of your choosing. The winner gets the right to try to wipe the losers base, if they wish and will get a prize from the admin. (Prizes may vary depending on the admin viewing the fight. But the prize will be worth it!!) Otherwise, it is okay if you blow some doors down, destroy some walls but DO NOT destroy the whole base!!!!!!!!! You will only get two warnings about this.
*There Will Be Either A Weekly Or Monthly Event!!!!! (We have a mut and Blue Gem event going on now on our Rag server. The person with the most blue gems by Jan 3rd gets a 150 Rock Drake!)
*Be Mature, Have Fun and Kick Some Ass.

*Also we now have a cluster with Rag and the Center!!
Rag is King Of Kings and The Center is King Of Kings2!!

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions. Same as for The Center map just change King Of Kings to King Of Kings2 and the map has to be on The Center.)

C

Cameron Jordan

Becky Jones I will be joining do you have a tribe I could join?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom