Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm looking for a server pvp or pvp/pve. I'd prefer it to not be boosted to hell but...

D

Dallas Davidson

I'm looking for a server pvp or pvp/pve. I'd prefer it to not be boosted to hell but whatever will work. The only catch is I want one where the players are not always complaining and bitching about how they got raided or how " team z just killed my passive tame, they are nothing but trolls. Block them block them". I haven't had admin issues just player issues where they complain about everything and are always yelling for an admin. Can anyone help me out or am I just dreaming of something that doesn't exist?

H

Heath Williams

You can join my tribe on official. There are no admins so players can't cry admin abuse. And it's not boosted to shit.

A

Ashleigh Hall

X5 harvest
X60 hatching
X6 maturation
X20 taming
Flyer speed boosted!
On the centre
(Im not an admin- direct ya questions to the fb page!)

Its relatively new, so hopefully no bitching. At least I havent seen any. But my how-ever-many months of playing dedi servers has guaranteed you will never find a server where people dont whine

J

Janessa Lakoseljac

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(really friendly and helpfull community, organized raids and rules to follow so if people dont they simply get kicked)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom