Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm looking for a pve Ragnarok server, boosted taming, boosted gather, and just a nice...

• Thread starter Dylan Williamson
  • Start date
D

Dylan Williamson

I'm looking for a pve Ragnarok server, boosted taming, boosted gather, and just a nice community. Maybe even a cluster if that's okay.

T

Timmy Pattison

Same

Z

Zack Stawar

Death Star Cluster our aberration is pve but we also have the center and rag for pvp

N

Nate Rush

C

Craig Dinsmore

Are you looking for a server that is clustered on 3 map aberration Ragnarok Island. With slightly boosted starts. Boosted breading so u can bread to fight bosses for tek stuff with we do on a regular basis. Then take a look at Ark Server00000rag or Ark Server00000abe or Ark Server00000island

C

Craig Dinsmore

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shane Young

D

Dean Grove

NEW server with great fair rates and friendly admins check us out for details and message me if you have questions

G

Gavin Manson

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Hello Dylan!

Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off. This means raiding literally cannot happen) ADULT (18+) community/server cluster with low boosted stats. 4x gather, 6x taming, 10x mature, 15x hatching.

Max wild dino level 420, wyverns 530+
The Island, Ragnarok, The Center, and Aberration cluster.

Character levels 150/180. 150 soft cap, 180 after alpha ascension and Aberration boss.

If you want to directly join, please come to our Facebook group to get sorted. Otherwise, feel free to comment and I’ll answer any questions.

D

Devin Miller

Shat happened to arked hard

D

Devin Miller

What*

D

Dylan Williamson

Tired of all the drama and bullshit. I wanna play a game and have fun, not worry about drama with a few dudes. I just left the page this morning.

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

*The Current Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex3
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Cool Admins!
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*No Offline Raiding! (ORP is on.)
*You must leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a persons base!!
*No base wiping UNLESS you call each other out for a Serious Tribe vs Tribe War (both tribes involved must agree to the fight) to fight in the arena with one dino & one weapon of your choosing. An admin must view the fight to make sure the fight is fair!! The winner gets the right to TRY to wipe the losers base, if they wish to do so within the grace period given by the admin that watched the fight. Yes, the loser CAN still try to protect their base but IF the winner manages to wipe the losers base within the grace period that they were given then they will not be faulted for doing so. The winner will get a prize from the admin whether they choose to TRY to wipe the base or not. (Prizes may vary depending on the admin viewing the fight. But the prize will be worth it!!) Otherwise, it is okay if you blow some doors down, destroy some walls, raid some boxes but DO NOT destroy the whole base!!!! You will only get two warnings about this.
*NO building by arena, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!!!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*If you build a structure and decide not to use it anymore, please take it down, because someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Weekly Or Monthly Event!!!!!
*Be Mature, Have Fun and Kick Some Ass.

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on.)

T

Timmy Pattison

I am on working on making it cluster

C

Cameron M Young

NITRADO

PVE ONLY. Great server for people who dont have time for official settings. Admins are very chill just ask for help u will get it. Rules are in the fb group. Need more info just pm me.

Here are some altered stats for both of the RAG,AB,SE cluster:

-Max player level is 900
-Max wild dino level is 600
-All players are awarded their 900 levels instantly upon spawning.
-All tames are awarded 900 levels instantly upon taming them.
-20x gather
-Insta breeding
-Insta hatching
-3 min mature time
-250 tame limit
-Boosted stats for players and dinos
-Boosted loot drops, fishing loot, and insanely boosted crafting skill.

J

Joe Frazier

5 map PvE cluster w starters.

K

Kristopher Payne

D2K/The Hive Ark Cluster

We bring you a total of 12 servers with Cross Ark enabled to travel freely through out our cluster.

Vanilla cross cluster PvP: brought to you by D2K
50 Slot Abberation
50 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
20 Slot Scorched Earth

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

Vanilla cross cluster PvE: brought to you by The Hive
32 Slot Aberration
20 Slot Ragnarok
20 Slot The Center
20 Slot The Island
20 Slot Scorched Earth

Prim+: brought to you by The Hive
50 Slot Ragnarok PvP
32 Slot Ragnarok PvE

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

All servers are currently live.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and have ORP on with no timer and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period starting on Friday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 30 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
6x XP
6x Gathering
16x Hatching
16x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

C

Christopher Maino

Try FruitTingle86 PVE cluster with all maps.

C

Chelsea Cooper

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom