Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm looking for a PvE Aberration server, anyone have one?

N

Nolan Stewart

I'm looking for a PvE Aberration server, anyone have one?

R

Ramon Rodriguez

New Nitrado Aberration PVE server with 3 very active admins who have been playing the game since it came to Xbox (this server is here to stay)! Map includes a CC with multiple public crafting stations and forges. Also, a dodo ball court and a battle darts arena for PVP events (more to come). Scavenger hunts, Red Rain, and many more events are planned. Prizes will include nice loot, harder to tame dinos, and dinos not found on aberration, not including fliers.

Everyone on the server is extremely friendly and helpful, and we are looking to grow the population to 20 to allow for more competition with events. Experienced builders will love this server, and we'd love to have you! A starter pack will include metal tools, a pike or sword, and a level 150 ravager, roll rat, or doed for every person in your tribe.

The server is medium - boosted, as we've tried to make it a bit less grindy for avid builders, but not so boosted that that it isn't fun after a week.

Player max level - 100
Wild dino max level - 150
Stats boosted for players and tamed dinos
XP - 6x
Taming - 10x
Harvest - 5x
Food and water drain - .25
Egg hatch - 10x
Loot quality - 5x
Fishing - 5x
Baby mature - 10x
Unlimited weight

Our only requirements are that you be over 18 and are pretty active, and that you have a good attitude. Come be a part of a great community. We are all Ark freaks, and love good company while we satisfy our addiction

R

Ramon Rodriguez

how are you old friend? come join us

J

Joe Wells

M

Mikey Blackwell

m.facebook.com/groups/120453995270464. It's a PvP server but I have an area for dedicated Pve village that I'm working on

J

Jade Hibbert

DragonStone Valaria AvSavARK You won't regret

G

Gavin Manson

K

Kyle Dunkle

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jenine Galvan

join fb pg : bonnie&clyde nitrado server

ab map
boosted
full pve
starter dino and tools

C

Caleb Rhoades

Map: Abberation. PvP
Server:247/LionsArk/Boosted
Player Level. 200