D

Dylan McCrady

I'm looking for a medium boosted FRESH WIPE server

P

Patrick Knilans

D

Darryl Cummings

WELCOME TO THE ARKHAM NITRADO CLUSTER.

We have 3 PVP Maps with the new feature of PVE Spots!
Starters will be offered on Ragnarok only.

(IF YOU PLAN TO BE PVE, YOU MUST SPEAK WITH AN ADMIN FIRST, AND REGISTER AS A PVE TRIBE ON THE PINNED POST. THERE WILL BE DESIGNATED AREAS ON EACH MAP.)

ARKham Asylum: Ragnarok.
ARKham City: The Island.
ARKham Underground: Aberration.

STATS

XP 6 (Currently insta level 150)
Taming: 15
Loot boost: 5
Harvest: 10

Baby Maturation: 100
Incubation: 25
Food Consumption: 2.2
Mating Intervals: .15

PLAYER STATS PER LEVEL:
Health: Goes up by 40.
Stamina: Goes up by 50.
Oxygen: Goes up by 120.
Food: Goes up by 50.
Water: Goes up by 50.
Weight: Goes up by 10,000.
Melee: Goes up by 3.3.
Speed: Goes up by 7.5.
Crafting: Goes up by 30.
Fortitude: Goes up by 10.4.

(ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.)

RULE ONE:

No attacking the admin tribe, tribe Dino's, or admin tribe structures.
The admin tribe name is GOTHAM.

RULE TWO:

If you have been cleared to be a PVE tribe, you MUST put PVE in your in game name (ex: PVE - Billy) and tribe name (ex: PVE - The Bandits)
You must also have white flags surrounding your base.
IF YOU ARE PVP AND TRY TO USE THESE FEATURES, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

RULE THREE:

If you attack the admin tribe, troll, or attack PVE tribes, and there is proof of you doing so, there will be consequences as the admins see fit.

RULE FOUR:
If you choose to be a PVE Tribe, there is no switching your decision without speaking to admin first.

There will be ONE Community Center on Ragnarok only.
It will be located in the big field by green ob.
Green ob field on Ragnarok is a build free zone, and a PvP free zone.
No building, and no attacking people in this location, no matter what.
If you are attacked at the community center, please record a game clip and contact an admin.
Please do not leave Dino's or materials unattended at the community center. Dino's left there will be force killed.

The Store will be based out of Ragnarok. Any purchases are to be made at the community center on Ragnarok. (Except for aquatic Dino's.) Please keep in mind, due to arks settings, you cannot currently transfer Dino's to aberration, only eggs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to make a post and ask for an admin.

Happy Arking!

C

Calvin Schultz

Santa admin is visiting server BIG GAME HUNTER this evening.

Come join the fastest growing server on XBOX

adult ran
No admin bs
High pop
Balanced rates
Ragnarok
Aberration
Island
50 slot
24/7 pvp great community

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

We are a new server.

*The Current Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex3
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting
*Longer Day Cycle
*Cool Admins
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!!!
*No Offline Raiding (ORP is on.)
*No base wiping UNLESS you call each other out for a tribe vs tribe war which you can either fight it out in the world or take it to the arena with one dino and one weapon of your choosing. The winner gets to wipe the losers base, if they wish and will get a prize from the admin. (Prizes may vary depending on the admin viewing the fight. But the prize will be worth it!!) Otherwise, it is okay if you blow some doors down, destroy some walls but DO NOT destroy the whole base!!!!!!!!! You will only get two warnings.
*There Will Be Either A Weekly Or Monthly Event!!!!!
*Be Mature, Have Fun and Kick Some Ass.

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions.)

A

Andrew Miller

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shey Harding

As fresh wiped as ever

Please take the time to read this and tell me what you think.
Also comment if you’d like to join.
We are unsure of the map we will be on but it will more than likely be Aberration.

On (2/1/18) I will begin hosting a server and was requesting a new name.
(Best name will win Admin or A full supply of Gear & Tickets to free tickets to shop items)

Server Hosted from Australia but has low ping for most foreign countries. (Previously tested)

Stats will be as follows;
20 x Pickup
Infinite x Weight & Oxygen
0 x Stamina Drain
10 Health p/Bump
10 or less fortitude
Fast x Taming, Egg hatch & Baby maturation
Small Breeding Interval

Events will be held such as;
-All in brawl
-10 in the Ring
-Dino Rumble
-Attack the admin
-Boss fights
-Raid Bases
-Drop Parties
And many more to come
(Feel free to leave suggestions)

Rules;
Rules are in place to keep the server running smoothly

•General rules

1.Enjoy yourself

2. Don’t cause mass issues.

3. New tribes will have 2 hrs Grace by default
(This will be marked by !NewSpawn! In the tribe name, admin will punish you for exploiting this privilege)

4. Grace periods may be offered but not preferred.

•Raiding Rules

1. Our Server is PvP

2. Constantly raiding the same tribes can and will be seen as trolling. You will be punished
(Forcing PvE against strong ass Dino’s, losing results in open base i.e Admin will open your base to allow all to raid)

3. Attacking !NewSpawn! Tribes will result in the loss of a 25% of your tames and that tribe will be insured and fully compensated for their loss.

•Shop Rules

1. Shops are Strictly PvE Only

2. Shops will have a basic currency which will be decided at a later time. Trading may also be acceptable.

3. Shops are always welcome to recommendations.

•Info on the admins

1. Admin will be split into 2-3 areas (In one tribe)
(This ensures we can reach your area in limited time to assist in all that’s needed)

2. Admins are players too, we’re trying to have fun while allowing others to get together and play.

3. Admins will not tolerate Admin Abuse Claims
(If you suspect abuse report to the host
(Techno Wolf3)

4. Abuse towards admin is not advised, do keep in mind we run the server and me being the host, I respect everyone until you disrespect me and my “staff”.

5. Admin will keep tabs on those who prove their respect and cooperation, You will be rewarded.

6. Admins can & will PvP (Only with real gathered gear, I will monitor(Repot to me if you suspect otherwise))

7. Admins can be raided unless said otherwise.
(Some bases may be PvE or community areas(Marked By Sign))

We understand that these rules seem a lot but they help to keep the server running smoothly.
With full cooperation with admin your stay will be pleasant.

(I have hosted before, but new server will be up soon!)

Any further questions feel free to message me.
Thank you to all who read this!

J

Justin Woods Keller

ew server just wiped

Ragnarok is the map

24/7 Pvp/Pve !!

GT: RNGD4LYFE

Im Admin on the server in game name woods its pvp no crying in chat and ruining peoples game please :)

Rules for Pve: You are kicked if you raid someone or kill there dinos.
when you are pve there is no changing to pvp you stay pve if you wanna go to pvp you have to wipe everything and start from scratch i will be taking note of pve tribes.
Pve tribes will be given a tek shield and full element inside to protect them but after that its up to them to keep it up as the dinos are boosted bosses arent hard :)

No Bronto Titan Diplo

I will also do events if asked for :) Pve or Pvp Events if people want pvp :)

Also its full pvp i can be raided also so come fight me :) i wont raid you back even if i want to cause im too lazy to do it XD

Events can be daily along with dinos wipes and such :)

Come check it out! :)

T

Thomas Mcgurk

Come and join malumevolved , PvP, auto unlocked engrams on each level, you also have tek unlocked just need too do boses for element. 3x exp and rest is 5x , just started server a few days ago , friendly admins that will only have the admin on when doing events and market, so we can take part in PvP like others and starting you get 1 week Grace on white flags too protect ur base you can still PvP outside white flags just not bases in there first week and plenty off space only a few tribes since yesterday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom