Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm looking for a fun and fair highly boosted PVP server with the following rules.. -...

B

Breanna Kainz

I'm looking for a fun and fair highly boosted PVP server with the following rules..
- No basewiping/passive killing
-can only attack same-tier bases
Are there any ?
Thanks

A

Andrew Aderhold

hey check out the server i just posted 11 min ago. its the one with the arena video. The majority of our tribes are pretty friendly. so you should be able to build up rather easy.

F

Francesco Masucci

D

Dakota Lee

A

Andy Hunt

we have those rules on the server I'm on minus the same tier base but it is pve weekday and pvp weekend great community of players to play with message me for any questions or more details. on rag btw

J

Juan Carlos

Join now PVP cluster server (no cry baby's)
Servers name
Rag map: ARKOFTHETHRONES
center map:arkofthrones rp
Boosted breeding&mating, gather 30X
Inst tame
infin weight on tames&players
XP 15X
Player &tames some what official stats
Turret dmg 1.0X
Cave dmg 4.0X
Loot Dino's everyday
I'M the only admin so there no admin Abuse , join now if your interested in a long term server .
Gt lordjuan90

G

Grant Pepper

On Ya Rag UK! Small friendly real life bunch of friends that are looking for more people to play with! Solo or duo tribes only just changed over to rag map so it's fresh and ready to welcome new people! Moderate boosts and only raiding at the weekends! Feedback on stats will be taken and any changes that need to be made will be! Admin only to remove trolls!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom