Contact advertising [email protected]

Im looking for a 3d modeler and artist to eventually earn a little money with me. Also...

G

George Austin

Im looking for a 3d modeler and artist to eventually earn a little money with me. Also if you are a web developer who thinks they know enough to build me multiplayer for a RTS game ( fully fledged pc one, such as cnc ) then I will also need them in a year so add me.

You need to be able to create low poly ( <5k ) space ship models. You need to be able to texture UI and Ships FUCKING well. Animation skills desirable. You need to be funny, friendly and preferably from the UK to help with time zones. Also it helps if you love Space and Sci Fi and play Battlefield 4 :)

I am a good Low Poly Modeller too but I cannot texture so texturing will be your main task.

G

George Austin

Ive been writing a HUGE game, but the workload is now waaaaay massive so im writing a free to play multiplayer RTS game to drum up support. I have 50% of the mechanics coded already in lots of seperate projects. Ive recently correlated everything. Im ready to rebuild Homeworld 2 but better.

G

George Austin

There will be mandatory adverts to generate some cashflow

G

George Austin

I have working camera movement, selection, multiple selection, building, harvesting, moving, attacking, parts, orders, minimal rusty ingame 3d UI, Races, Players, build classes, shitty formations, and parade, backgrounds, maps.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom