A

Abhishek Kumar

I'm literally done with OWL. The results are unbelievable dude wtf

A

Atharv Bhat

?

A

Atharv Bhat

Not sure what you mean by unbelievable ..

B

Brendan Rogers

I’m done with a sport I like because the team I support doesn’t win. It’s stupid don’t they know I’m only going to watch if my team wins a competitive game where there’s only 1 winner?

D

Darwin

?????

B

Brendan Rogers

I want my participation medal

R

Robert Miles Price

Well, when you have a "New York" team that consists entirely of Koreans, 4 of them named "Kim", you're pretty much rigging the series at that point.

F

Fer Villegas

Me 2 lets comite suicide

J

Jerel Olson

I think it’s bad when they didn’t keep it to each representing team only has people from that state/ country why are there Europeans and Koreans on the Texas teams?

M

Max Cohen

I’m literally done with you dude.

R

Ryan Stoops

I take it you're a Dallas fan?

R

Richard Miller

Maybe you should’ve supported a better team my boys 3-0 now

B

Brent Hazelton

#fuckthefuel

M

Maxwell Searcy

2 weeks into a 6-month season and this dude thinks there have been “results.” That’s hilarious.

D

Dorian Arcia

Who’s your team? Dallas?

R

Rui Mendes

As u can see putting up a team of streamers wont give it insta victory, atleast ppl are beggining to c that there's is more and better talented players than xQc Taimou Seagull etc

A

Alan Silva

The best match i've ever seen on this OWL was the tiebreaker match between Philadelphia Fusion and LA Gladiators dude, was amazing

D

Darrell Antonio Grant

Dude it's only the second week lol

K

Kaili Jennings

I feel Dallas butthurt is strong here

The team doesn't communicate for shit then gets knocked off their game by a loss and can't recover.
They have selfish members who split team priority.
They're just not as good.

R

Raimone Gresham

As someone who’s NFL team hasn’t made the playoffs since the mid 90s, you’re not really a fan if you just run away when they lose. It’s sport. There’s ups and downs. And no one bats a thousand. Plus, this thing runs in to the summer. That’s like people freaking out in baseball or basketball when their team goes on a losing streak during the first month even though baseball plays over 100 games and basketball plays over 80. Calm down man. They could find some synergy and hit their stride. Or I’ll contact Fleta and see if he’ll allow you to cheer for Dynasty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom