Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm helping a friend build his first PC. Would you guys suggest any changes? Budget is...

G

George Bianconeri

I'm helping a friend build his first PC. Would you guys suggest any changes? Budget is around $600. Thanks

B

Ben Norikarin Pham

Switch out the i3 with Ryzen 3 and the cheapest AMD motherboard you can find then u’ll meet you $600 mark. Good luck!

B

Benjamín Vásquez

Try to cut your budget as short as you can to switch that 1050ti for a 1060 3gb at least! 1050ti are not that good and you do get a great boost going with a 1060. Switch that i3 to ryzen 3 and buy a cheap B350 mobo. 60fps in almost all the AAA titles

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

Nah, mobo is way too overkill for a non k procie. You can get an i5 Kabylake + B250 mobo or a Ryzen 1200 + B350 mobo for that price.

S

Santiago Galvez

That's pretty good for 600 usd, don't change the i3 for a ryzen CPU, that i3 beats the shit out of any ryzen 3, maybe change to a 1060 if he wants to play vr in the future.

А

Атанас Стоилов

all the people recommending the ryzen.. umm no...

J

Justin Whiting

Switch for Ryzen

L

Logan McCloud

Build an older standard pc. Like i5 3rd or 4th gen, DDR3 and all that jazz. Then you can spend more on your gpu. Just make sure not to bottle neck and you can have a older PC that performs just as well for a lot less.

J

Joe Heller

Do not switch to Ryzen.....go I5 downgrade motherboard a little and try to upgrade to a 1060

C

Chase Eugene

Need an 8700k

D

David Quinn

R3 1200 b350 or x370 mobo and OC to 3.9

O

Oskar Martin

why did you pick a z370 for a locked i3

J

Joey EL

The AMD ryzen 3 1300 X is a better processor then the core I3 you have listed

Going with the 1300 X and a compatible motherboard, you should be able to pick up a 1060 3gb

J

Joey EL

Pcpartpicker.com/list/p3DwxY

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom