Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm going to buy Gtx 1060 from someone and he's also giving some of his games...

M

Manas Dubey

I'm going to buy Gtx 1060 from someone and he's also giving some of his games including pubg.

And windows is not installed in my system because i didn't have gpu atm(ryzen build), so he is saying that he'll put the games in SSD and also windows, so if i install Windows in SSD, will the games would remain in the SSD or it will be formatted?

E

Eric Sheets

If it's reformatted, you will lose the games unless it's partitioned

H

Hasin Mahir

They'll stay there unless you choose to format the drive while installing windows.
Ask the directory of the games btw. If it's in program files, it'll get relocated to the Windows.old folder.

J

Julio Meneses

There are a couple of ways to do this, you can install w/o formatting, you'll probably will have a Windows old file, somewhere in the C, or my advice, would be to move the games out of the SSD, and make a bootable USB and clean install Windows

C

Chris Rook

I wouldn't risk it. Copy the games to another drive, then do a fresh install of Windows, formatting the drive, then move the games back to the SSD, if there's enough space after the system is up and running.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom