Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm fooling around on a non dedicated server. I have a friend who I gave admin...

M

Megan Lopez

I'm fooling around on a non dedicated server. I have a friend who I gave admin privileges too. He used to be able to access the admin command box, but since the update it doesn't work for him anymore. How can I fix that?

J

Jeremy Frierson

Google

M

Megan Lopez

*golf clap* very informative.

C

Chad Hendrickson

This may be obvious and already tried, but could it work like single player? I test things in single player mode with Admin commands. I noticed the box was missing and looked it up. Turns out you just have to bring it up by pressing RB, LB, X, and Y all simultaneously. Or is it RT, LT, X, Y? Try both!

M

Megan Lopez

He tried pushing those buttons and it didn't pop up. I was reading some forums and it didn't really help me. It was also saying something about me typing in enable cheats with my password, but I dont see how that would help him.

M

Megan Lopez

You have to hit both bumpers and Y/X at the same time.

C

Chad Hendrickson

I did too until i learned that they had to be pressed at the exact same time. Not bumpers then buttons but all at once.

M

Megan Lopez

I might try to run it in single player and see if it carries over to non dedicated

M

Megan Lopez

We know what buttons to push and how. That's not the problem

S

Stephanie Sandnes

Have you tried this?

H

Holly Moore

The box won’t even pop up until you go to start menu, hold LB + RB aaand mash A+X+B+Y. I just roll my thumb left to right over the letter buttons while holding the bumpers. Start menu goes away but when you hit pause again, command bar should be there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom