Contact advertising [email protected]

i'm facing kind of a weird situation here , either i'm too stupid to actually...

R

Ramy Zeroual

i'm facing kind of a weird situation here , either i'm too stupid to actually understand or my PC just decided to fuck with me one day before my EXAMS!!.
my power supply started causing my pc to reboot , i tried all different scenarios , and concluded that when i got back to my old power supply ( fan doesn't work ) , that one doesn't reboot , so i went ahead and bought a new one , which started causing my keyboard to double or triple type .... now i'm back on the old no fan power supply waiting for a solution ... plz help :/ (keyboard , keyboard settings and windows settings are all already been checked )

D

David Jeffs

Double or triple type? Your keyboard and mouse don't directly connect to the psu, it's routed through the motherboard.
Check its not that first.

P

Paul Ivanov

Sounds like the motherboard tbh

G

George Coe

A powersupply should have nothing to do with keystrokes as a keystroke is an interrupt sent directly to the cpu, without the intervention of a power supply

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

that's funny, power supply has nothing to do with all that... must be the problem with your keyboard more likely

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom