Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm a simple person , I love Splatoon 2 , morphies law looks good and crazy justice...

K

Kwamel Benton

I'm a simple person , I love Splatoon 2 , morphies law looks good and crazy justice does also ! .... But I need a traditional FPS on the switch soon ( Cod , battlefield etc ) what about you guys ?

N

Nelz Maheah

Becca Art

B

Becca Art

COD!!!!! For sure!

T

Tyler J. Borowski

Wolfenstein is fps

J

Johnathon Mendez

I'm not a DOOM guy, but it's also coming out soon and is your typical action shooter game

L

Luciius Tan

Doom is gonna be out man

K

Kwamel Benton

Online multiplayer is definitely needed

D

Dylan Battle

Already have a Xbox/PS4?

B

Brett Webb

Doom will have online multiplayer, it will be a separate download which will be accessible with the cartridge, the cartridge can hold the campaign but can't fit much more,

Also i can't wait to see how wolfenstien does on there

T

Tim Benitez

No. PC is the only way I can do FPS now. Not because of graphics. I can't play FPSs with a controller anymore.

As long as the game has some motion aiming, I can do better.

J

J.T. Melanson

Doom says hello.

J

Jason Mills

Yeah, Doom is only like 3 weeks away. That sounds like exactly what you are waiting for

J

Jérémy Béland

There is a fos coming to the Switch... And it's called DOOM

B

Bella Hale

Doom is being released November 10th!

Off topic question about doom, I got an email confirmation for my Doom pre-order. It says I'm going to receive it on the 14th. Usually Amazon gets games to you on release day. Is it being released on the 14th now or is my Amazon just being slow?

J

Jonathan Patimo

Doom and it’s got motion controls BRUH!

D

Dennis Morales

I'm Alright with it all being the way it looks COD and battlefield are becoming overated

L

LeoVutton Ballard

oyea
but im playin this to hold me off until we do

A

Ashley Golden

Nope, not me. Hate FPS. Splatoon is the only shooter I need on a Nintendo system. Though for the sake of third party support, I hope they do show up for other people who enjoy them.

Y

Yosith Michaelaploo Stovoldski

You must be a simple guy if you like COD and Battlefield ;)

L

LeoVutton Ballard

Most people on here that don't like FPS games must be RPG heads LOL what is really wrong with you all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom