Contact advertising [email protected]

If you pick zen or roadhog and I don’t see you in the killfeed, you’re not doing...

C

Carlos Rangel

If you pick zen or roadhog and I don’t see you in the killfeed, you’re not doing enough and you probably chose that character cuz someone already locked your main

J

Jiří Müller

Zen actually doesn't need to be in kill feed. If you have great orb placement and you are dealing dmg you don't need to kill...

A

Anna Brockless

Uhhhhhhhhh?

S

Sam Wilkinson

Zen doesn't need to be I in the kill feed though.... As long as he's discording the right targets then the team will get the kills.

Z

Zach Lasalle

The kill feed shows who got the final blow of a kill. Just cuz you’re not in the kill feed doesn’t mean you’re not contributing to the team..there’s more important objectives than just getting gold Elims

G

Gage William Church

I could be wrong... But pretty sure this guy is making fun of the previous poster saying "if youre hanzo and i dont see you in the killfeed, switch"

M

Max Muir

I play a lot of Zen I average right around the 20 elim p10m mark but I am not always in the kill feed. But I get A TON of assists.

C

Chris Rees

To be fair. The killfeed does show zen even if he only discorded. It just shows him as an assist

C

Christian Lockwood

Bronze player bait.

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

I see no lie, as I am guilty lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom