Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you get this playing NBA 2K18, do not worry your file is not deleted, when setting...

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

If you get this playing NBA 2K18, do not worry your file is not deleted, when setting up your character for story mode and other modes in the game, there was a email that was sent out to the email that you put to set up your character on NBA 2K18 servers, so go to your email and look for the email, it may be hiding in spam, or somewhere, but just click on it and verify the email that you use to set up your character and then close the game on the switch and start it back up and you will have your character again with all your stats and everything you unlocked since it’s saved on nba 2k18 server

J

Jason James Grubb

Good advice :)

A

Adam Kontras

Ahh smart, post only positive aspects about the problems with nba2k18 and it will be approved. 12 hours ago I posted this completely freaked out and it was blocked the admins. I dare not speak of the now 6, 45 minute games I've played where the VC has been erased by a glitch once I got back to the neighborhood...

J

Julienté Fuse

I LOVE THIS GAME

M

Mike Morris

That's what I had to do!

J

Jeffery Moore

Quick question... Does the switch version have pro am on it?

J

Julienté Fuse

You can also tether an LTE connection from your phone (as long as you have tethering service) and play online

G

Gordie Drummond

Anyone successfully played a friend online in my court? I can't get it working

T

Terry Minor

I'm waiting for this physical copy

G

Godwin Salas

I hate that we can't play with our friends online! And not everyone is in the same lobby..like in the neighborhood and my court etc...i can't see my friends in there even if they are online...!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom