Contact advertising [email protected]

If no advanced swing options, theres going to be a lot of pissed off people.

M

Matthew Turlington

If no advanced swing options, theres going to be a lot of pissed off people.

C

Chris Bush

We aren't against those advanced shots, we are against those players

M

Matthew Turlington

I just want swing and meter options like in the other HSGames. Why they would leave it out is just crazy.

C

Chris Bush

I always thought it was ridiculous that advanced shots gave you more power.

C

Chris Bush

Was unfair to the 3 click players

S

Scott Contrera

Well....I guess a lot of people are gonna be pissed.

A

Andy Read

3 click is lame

A

Abdul Quaium

They've also introduced 3 click putting now... Just a warning before that first putt, caught me out.

R

Ray Rupprecht

I agree the added distance was unbalanced for advanced shots. Why not include it without any added benefit? I will miss it for sure.

A

Adam Knight

I believe it's a unlockable option not positive yet but in the beta there seem to be a lot of unlockable add ons and options although it was always 3 click from the very first hotshots so maybe not

Z

Zalavári Tivadar

I think the curved 3 click was the best

M

Matt Crowder

Yeah idk y it gave more distance but I am upset that they couldn't give us the option. Hopefully someone confirms for us that it's an unlockable option

C

Caine Schneider

The extra power for advanced was in out of bounds. It was not in World Invitational.

D

David Paul

I only ever played on PS1 so for me there's no change! I love the power bar!

C

Caine Schneider

I've been able to manage with the horizontal bar. I struggle more with setting the correct power than the impact. The putting scale on "traditional" is also different than what I am used to (circle). Perhaps it's just due to the game. First impressions are so-so, it's decent enough. But need to get leveled up and unlock everything to really know how it compares. The one thing I'm missing right now is the alternate camera angles while the ball is in flight. That must be something you can unlock.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom