Contact advertising [email protected]

If funimation is asking, then we might see it happen, this would mark the first non...

T

Tramell Wade

If funimation is asking, then we might see it happen, this would mark the first non video game character to be in though

M

Muhammad Al-Muthakkir

Just because Funination is asking means nothing lol. Goku getting into smash will be insane but is super unlikely.

S

Shaun Flores

That's s very slippery slope.

J

Jason Jaisol

Man if Nintendo does go through with it I hope Goku plays just like in D.O.N...

C

Colin Schulte

God no. Smash is a celebration of Nintendo and gaming in general. The idea of bringing in non-gaming characters feels so wrong.

I

Isaac Atticus

Real talk. if we get an Actual Anime character in Smash Bros it better be Astro Boy.

C

Christian Yu

I see a .0000001% chance of this happening

S

Steven L Platt

Nooooooo

S

Spencer Miller

I think they’re just getting in on the joke. It means nothing

R

Ray Camacho

To play devil's advocate, I think it's silly to consider Goku as a "non-video game character". With the exception of the N64, he's appeared in every single main Nintendo console and handheld since the NES and has appeared in about 150 different video games. Not sure how many games a character has to be in for him to be considered a video game character. As crazy as it would be, he has the video game and Nintendo history to have a slim chance at least

R

Ruriko Dysen

We had cloud. Clouds is a anime character also...for the smash wiiu and 3ds/2ds...best memory lol

A

Adrian Sepulveda

My friends and I discuss everytime whenever what characters to be added in SSB game. He dream and wanted Simon Belmont from Castelvania. Also he was known from the cartoon show 1989 Captain N The Game Master . Hey why not Captain N also be added in Smash? That would be so legit.

A

Augustine Vega

I honestly wouldn't want it to happen because he's an anime character, not a video game character

K

Kevin Caudill

There's no one in the Nintendo universe who could compare lol they'd have to nerf Goku so much that it would be an insult. I love Dragonball and smash but I hope this doesn't happen.

C

Chase Lehman

Bring Dragon Ball FighterZ to Switch then I'll consider

I

Israel Lemuel Delvalle

Vegeta should be there too!

I

Israel Lemuel Delvalle

And Dark Goku!

D

David Norris Durfee

This isn't happening. Goku is cancer and WILL kill smash if he's in it

I

Israel Lemuel Delvalle

Fine,Vegeta should be the Better Choice.

S

Sam Masino

Would rather have Future Trunks or Vegeta in SSB than goku

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom