Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One If everyone could do me a huge favour by reporting these two accounts, the guy is a ip...

B

Brandon Burns

If everyone could do me a huge favour by reporting these two accounts, the guy is a ip booter. And because he gor killed in my server he got my ip address and is threatening to put my internet offline if I don’t do things for him, help!!

J

James Clark

There talking shit just ignore them

B

Brandon Burns

Its the same guy and he isn’t he’s got my actual ip. And booted me for 10 minutes last night

S

Shane Anthony Peter Farmer

Hard boot your system and call you ISP they’ll change your IP for nothing...

Then pay $5 a month for a gaming vpn and then there you go no one can fuck you over

D

Dallas Todd

And pay 15 dollars for a ddoss kit and send his ass offline and you can even get their Xbox’s WiFi port of you get good at it

R

Robbie Mclean

Tell him that he ant shit

G

Grant McConnell

Rather than getting a people to report him which is Actualy against Microsoft terms and conditions phone Microsoft about it or speak to one of the help line on the Xbox website. And if you really that worried call the police as if he genuinely has your IP he's broken the law

R

Rob Brookshaw

Restart
Your router most ip's are dynamic. Always use a vpn.

J

Johnathin Wright-Martin

Report him to Microsoft and they'll shut him down and hold a recording of your messages as proof.

A

Anthony Roberts

Just report him to MS. Send them screen shots.
He'll get lonely fast.

M

Margarete Ramos

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

Get a firewall lol

A

Austin Michael Lawrence

Lol I see the degenerates still think they got power in the community. Hold up I got some shit for these nerds...

S

Scarlett Rose

You’re asking an entire community to report these two accounts (which is against Microsoft’s terms and can in fact get your account banned from Live) based on accusations where you supply no proof of.

If this person truly has your IP address and you’re that worried it’s a matter for the police, also contact Microsoft (with proof) so they can take measures too.

Key word being proof in all of this....

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

He probly dosent even know it. Ask hin what it is and check. Also most people dont even know what to do with an i.p. probly just trying to scare you

S

Scarlett Rose

And just saying, if you have a computer it’s extremely easy to change your own IP address without having to go through your internet provider and is legal. As a computer programmer/web designer I could help with a step by step guide and/or give advice.

IF your IP is ever threatened why panic? It’s easily sorted within minutes by yourself.

K

Kenny Henson

Tell him to do it and not be a bitch out money in it he can’t do it

T

Tyler Phipps

It’s your fault for having a dog filter on all your photos

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom