Contact advertising [email protected]

I wonder what if Jeff Kaplan was made into a Overwatch hero what abilities and...

S

Stephen Eaton

I wonder what if Jeff Kaplan was made into a Overwatch hero what abilities and ultimate would he have?

T

Timothy Williams

His ultimate will be nerf hammer, instantly nerfs a champion, though it won't go away when match is over either....

P

Philipp Jung

NERFFF THIS

K

Kenzie Long

His ultimate would be just nerf hammer and it only affects support charectors and tanks

K

Kylie Morgan Shearer

I want him to have a baseball bat like Negan for a weapon and just beat the shit out of people. A regular sized dude in some New Balance shoes.

A

Andrew Madden

Lol his ult gives every enemy half ammo and resets there ults to 0%

R

Ricardo Gonzalez

Along with a nerf staff like mercy. Boost strength or take away everything g that makes that character then

S

Stephen Eaton

I think he would be Shang Tsung out of Mortal Kombat he would drain your soul and then morph into any other hero with a full ulti

G

Gary Wong

Left shift = SV_CHEAT 1
E = SV_GOD 1
Q = KILLALL

K

Kayla Marie

Pull a Nier Automata where you fight the game devs in the DLC

I

Ian Christian

His E would be "HI THIS IS JEFF FROM THE OVERWATCH TEAM" ear rape

C

Chris Pasmant

There should be a petition to have him as a hero!

R

Rill Clifford

Already been done

Z

Zachary Ferns

LShift: Changes to a random hero's self-protection move after each use (Wraith Form, Recall, Ice Block, Fade, or Guardian Angel), Grappling Hook)

E: Changes to a random ability from the following list after each use: Protective Barrier, Barrier Projector, Biotic Field, Flashbang, Biotic Grenade, Armor Pack(x2), Firestrike, Projected Barrier, Photon Barrier, Venom Mine, Concussive Blast.

Q: Creates a small circular area on the ground, which loads for three seconds. Any enemy heroes in the area when it loads have their ult charge reduced by half.

Passive: Nerfed
Enemy heroes deal 2% less damage, take 2% more damage, and have 2% longer cooldowns while within 10 meters of Jeff Kaplan.

He has a fairly small health pool and his main weapon is a photon blaster that acts like a combination of zarya and symmetra's alternate fires. The projectiles follow a somewhat slow, arced path.

R

Robert Holmes

I can imagine his Ult being his typical balanced self is Get to the payload!

Instantly teleports all friendly heroes onto the payload

Good for silver and below

D

Daniel Christiansen

Primary fire: Lazer eyes(50 dmge a sec)
Passive: Flight and Phase through walls(even go outside the map)
Abilities:
1.Summon training bots
2.building walls
3.Self rez
Ultimates
Insta kills everyone in game or restarts match (but the ults are saved)

H

Hossam Mohamed

god mode as an ult nerf all surronding heros making them useless and garbage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom