Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I wish this guy could have continued the journey with us.

C

Craig Holland

I wish this guy could have continued the journey with us.

T

Thomas Boye

Yeeaah it was sad to see him fall like that ): this ol goat is one f my favorite characters in this game

T

Tariq Khan

I love the guy, but looking at this picture... He's basically a giant square, isn't he.

J

Jason Barnes

I really enjoyed his character, personality, and role in the story. However if I’m being perfectly honest, I gotta admit I really don’t like what he looks like. I just think his whole appearance is just... weird. Big huge stocky guy, purple mullet that makes him look like a drag queen, and a bra of pouches across his chest... Also I really hated Roc throughout the whole game. Mostly due to his voice but also largely because of his appearance.

B

Blues Pukas

Shouldve tagged it as spoilers?

M

Martin Garcia

I just met the guy and now you douchebags telling me he dies

L

Louise Peters

I’ve already pretty much finished it, but you should mark spoiler alert for others!

D

Danik Dufour

What game is this?

A

Andy Nepomuceno

ys

J

Jack Bass Jr.

He went down like a champ

C

Collier Godfrey

The artbook conveniently forgets that Pneuma, Poppi QTpi (except for one little image on QT’s page), and blade Nia Exist. ‘Spoilers’ and the surrounding taboo need to die. If you don’t want spoilers, don’t look up the game, and don’t peruse the concert art. I really feel cheated that my favorite character from this game has no official art because ‘spoilers.’

V

Vulkanis Magmoor

More Spoilers
He will die

C

Chris W Hughes

Yes Vandham put up one hella fight

I

Ian Albert Austria

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom