Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I wish they had star ratings on the eshop as they do on the PS store. OK so they're...

L

Liam Scott

I wish they had star ratings on the eshop as they do on the PS store. OK so they're not the gospel according to the patron saint of gamers but they're a great guide.

G

Gabriel Seda

It'd make the decision on buying those random indie titles much easier if I could see a consensus from the other players. I feel like I'm stuck buying the crappy ones and missing some quality game play. I do look into reviews but you have to take them with a grain of salt.

R

Ryne Santos

Stars or not, I'm always gonna go back to YouTube to watch gameplay and metacritic to read positive and negative reviews before I get it.

M

Michael Hayes

I don't pay any attention to the star ratings in the PSN store. I need to know why people like the game, not just that they like the game. There are some really popular games (especially on Nintendo) that I want nothing to do with. I read or watch some thorough reviews elsewhere to assist with purchasing decisions.

C

Cesar Neg

They did put a rating system a few months ago and removed it a couple of days after. Why? No one knows for sure.

M

Michael Kenny

Let's be honest the whole eshop could do with a complete redesign

C

Cliff White

Yeah this is a feature that would really help

G

Guillaume Oak

I half agree, but they can be subject to trolling. Look at how Steam Reviews can get hijacked, and Rotten Tomatoes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom