Contact advertising [email protected]

I was playing Comp recently at Kings Row and after we successfully captured defended,...

J

Jasiel Nieves

I was playing Comp recently at Kings Row and after we successfully captured defended, this guy from the enemy team messaged me saying Torbjörn is all I have. (As the sides switched he played Bastion, what's the difference??). After we won the match he tried to attack my rank when I began silver on Season 5 (that's when I bought the game) and I noticed his rank was on a demotion spree on 3 SEASONS so I attacked his downhill rank and just silenced him, he didn't message me back after that.

The reason he thought I was being toxic was because of my old description on my PSN profile and I forgot to change it.

R

Robert Dunne

HAMMER DOWN

A

Austin Willman

Honestly, I get demoted from diamond to gold and then up every season. People call me trash because of it but ( I say this very reluctantly knowing this group ) it’s because I throw all the way down and work my way up again. It’s very fun. Not for the other people, sure. This is the first season I’ve gotten masters and people like to comment on the fact that I’m a former masters in plat. It’s entertaining when I beat them down with Dva and say Happy Halloween.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom