Contact advertising [email protected]

I was always keen on completing games 100% and OW isnt an exception. In the past...

D

Dinis Pedroso

I was always keen on completing games 100% and OW isnt an exception. In the past months I have been actively trying to get all heros achievements and only a few remaind. One of them is the McCree's cute spray, I have been trying hard on this one and even when Im close it all crumbles to the ground. Im still improving my aim while trying this, any of you have tips for the best spots to ult?

G

Gabrielle Seibert

Up high and behind them when they aren’t paying attention. Don’t get discouraged by a tank like Rein either, I’ve had one turn his shield and expose his entire team to me before LOL

D

Dinis Pedroso

Tempest Rogers my Genji cute spray moment

H

Henry Arinaga

After numbanis first point has been captured, go around the flank through the room with a health pack towards there spawn, they will all be on the payload or coming out of spawn, I got a 5 kill right there

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

Just put the hours in and it’ll happen. It took me 14 to complete Sombra and 51 for Mercy.

Mercy took so long because I can’t stand to hide in the back and let a couple out of position people die when I know I can recover them 70% of the time.

Q

Quang Trương

The best time is when your team and their team are having a fight, you sneak behind enemy line and ult while they are not paying attention. Or you can also ask for a sombra and do the combo, that would be easier

R

Regan Foster

Have you done lucio all ready? Ive never been able to get "the floor is lava" one i just suck at wall riding tho

P

Paul Trubiano

If your strictly going for the achievement or trophy/trying to line up a huge ultimate it will just take longer.

His ultimate is complex (you know this) and if you focus on getting the quad kill you’ll only end forcing it when you shouldn’t, and I found myself is super stupid situations trying to force it.

Focus more on game sense than anything else. Lining up the four skulls is easy, staying alive getting the shots off unblocked is the hard part (as there are so many counters. dva, genji, Zarya bubble, the list goes on)

Obviously flanking/high ground seems like obvious tips but from personal experience I’ve gotten 4-5 kills ulting in the middle of the point a few times. Im still not that great but I learned watching the pros.

The best bit of advice in terms of game sense has to do with priorities.

The best time land it is when there is something more pressing for the enemy to handle that they can’t ignore.

When they hear “it’s high noon” they’ll almost always turn attention to that as it cannot be ignored or the potential is they all die( depending on your positioning).

Your going to have to wait until they can’t do that (they are forced to ignore you or die). like wait until they are super pushed up in the fight. Have committed on a dive. And won’t be able to switch attention to you because they over committed to whatever they were doing.

Hard to time, but much more successful than forcing the ultimate when you see 4-5 people all lined. Because they could all turn and quickly address/counter you without any other thing they need to focus on.

Also Ulting behind a friendly Reindhart sheild is underrated. Your getting a lot of protection and you can get kills off from very powerful spots (in the open) you never could have before.

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

i got mine before but my biggest kill was on third point of hollywood i went up the stairs to get hi hi noond jumped off and blasted it

S

Sha Ou

Team up with an Ana and zarya so you can get your dps achievement much easier

R

Rowan Dick

almost all of my cute sprays have happened from playing on route 66 between the second and final point the stairway to the right the enemy team nearly never bothers going up there unless they have a torb and they don;t expect you to walk up over the bridges before the scond point just to get behind the but I've gotten my soldier cute my mccree cute my junkrat cute and my reaper cute from right there they usually push far enough up you ccan get behind them

A

Abdallah Alishah

Get a zarya and or sombra and keep trying

J

Jt Love Joyce

Don't worry, I'm a reaper main who will never get his pixel spray

C

Charlie Helios Sun

Mcree is actually one of the easier ones imo genji was the hard one for me

C

Charlie Helios Sun

K

Kylie Pirre

STOP THE WAY YOU LOOK UP AT WHERE YOU THOUGHT THE JUNK RAT SHOULDVE BEEN BC YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DIE IS SO CUTE MY HEART CANT TAKE IT

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom