Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I want to voice my opinion on a few things. I understand and I get it when I do live...

R

Robert Larocco

I want to voice my opinion on a few things.

I understand and I get it when I do live streams in this group involving ark or sometimes random other things.

I understand that some people just don't like seeing my ugly face and they have to comment and try their best to put me down by calling me fat this that and the other. But truth be told none of it really bothers me cuz I know when you're in the public eye people will be negative that's just how it works. So most of the time instead of responding to them I just block them to where they can't see my videos ever again. Now let me get to the point of me writing this last night I was removed from this group. I was not given an explanation I was not told giving any warning I was just removed. Anytime I remove someone from my server I give them an explanation no matter how bad the crime was but they committed. Because giving someone an explanation is showing some kind of level of respect. If I'm doing something wrong administrators please message me and let me know and I will fix it. But truth be told and I'm going to be completely honest there's a bigger group out there than this one in this got 29,000 people in it but I am in that one also but I've built multiple servers off of this one which is why I value this group more. I've got exactly 622 people from this group on block because I refuse to answer their negative comments. All I want to know is why? Is it because I'm one of them more active people in this group? I even started my own group it's called life of Robert larocco and people are actually joining it which is kind of shocking. All I'm saying is I enjoy the group if there is something I posted or said to offend somebody please let me know instead of removing. This is all I'm asking.

B

Billy Moore

#respectforRobertLarocco

W

Wesley Hammond

I second that hashtag

K

Keith Heller

#bringAmandaBack

D

Dakota Fulton

You better put some #respek on his name.

S

Sarah Mayhew

It's probably because you disrespected and degraded a woman live on video.

R

Rony Dominguez

I have only said this to oxhorn but
Long live Robert Larocco!

J

Johnny Gutz

Group admin are some of the most passive aggressive people on the planet. And not just this group. They exist in almost all groups. That's why they have guidelines that say we can ban without reason or warning. It's because they are too chicken shit to face you while punishing you. Worst quality in mods, ever. Get some balls for Christ sake. That being said I don't know anything about your situation. But if you're in this group. Does it even matter ?? You can't win them all. Haters make us greater. Screw them. Everyone is someone else's critic.

T

Tyler Dickson

1 word: Egotistical

N

Nathan Londak

Ive listened to a couple of your things when its about a topic im interested in. Other times i see you and just scroll because i dont care. That is how life works. Keep doing your thing and the people who troll obviously have nothing in their life to do other than be douchebags on the internet because it doesnt havr any real life consequences "yet"!

B

Brett Little

At first I found you quite annoying and arrogant. You seemed oblivious to how you looked and sounded. Your dedication to continue after getting rekt on all the other Facebook pages has turned my feelings into respect. Not sure if you're a good host but
A+ for the effort.

A

Aaron Sayers

Cause your annoyinggggg bro. If you want to recruit type it out but live-streaming every time is just annoying AF.

L

Leonard Pearcey

Well I can tell you one reason people give you shit. You're a sook.

L

Lynch Dayus

So you say, you have band over a 10th of this Community because you Sir do not want to answer negative comments. Says it all in my opinion.
Like why would you any to be be part of a Community if you are blocking over 10th over the members? And I take it, that you are also going to say this is a negative comment, not a constructive comment and block me.
Well it really wouldn't bover me as that will mean I have 0.029% of this group blocked (something like that) yes that equates to just one person, you.

A

Aaron Rhubert

The social media is filled with trash, trashy comments from trashy people. Safe in there house behind the computer screen. Talking shit to the ones their most jealous of. Trying to make there little life better than what it is. Low blows and cheap shots is all they can do because they truly have no brain. Always wanting to throw the worst in your face because they can do no better.

J

Jennifer Leonard

I have to say there is one chick I can't remember her name that seems to enjoy fueling the fire.

B

Bryce Kelley

Keep it up man fuck the toxic players in this community. Sadly, there is a lot of them...

J

Jacqueline Colene Stanley

Some people really just say and do stuff to get a reaction. Choose not to react. You'll be fine.

Z

Zack Eliason

Can u add me on xbox new on ur server and would like to talk to you!

Z

Zack Eliason

RagingRED94

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom