Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I want so bad to play on a dedi server with others but most of the time theres like...

P

Patti Wise

I want so bad to play on a dedi server with others but most of the time theres like 18+ hours before i can play again and im afraid of my dinos starving.... Alot of people tell me "you can just tame more" but i actully care about all my dinos, yes i know how that sounds lol.... Any suggestions??

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111 dino hunger only gose down when u onlinr

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

A

Andy Pearce

Dinos don't stave in 18 hrs

J

Justin Sowell

Arkofthedead

J

Justin Nfektious Gamez

Feeding troughs.......but ARKageddon is slightly boosted pvp Ragnarok server, no admins with offline prevention enabled (30 min timer)

B

Ben Greer

P

Phil Collins Clarkey

If you're not riding the Dino the stamina won't drain therefore the food and water drain is minimal. I didn't log onto my official for a couple of days and food was low but they were alive. But get your feed troughs up! And tek troughs when you can

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I've gone almost an entire week without feeding dinos. They don't eat much if they aren't healing or burning stamina.

You're looking for a pve server i take it?

S

Shauna Melissa Miller

Add hotfuzzwifey62 and hotfuzzboll62. We run a dedi on Ragnarok. It's up 24/7 hotfuzzboll is our admin.

J

Justin Hutchins

I've gone weeks without feeding some dinos and they haven't starved. Find a chill server with ORP and you'll be fine.

M

Michael Nibbler Sambrook

P

Patti Wise

Im worried about it cause the last time i tried to play on a dedi i was on for two hours and fot called back to work. Got home almost 6 hours later and all the meat was spoiled and my dilos were starved and under half health.

P

Patti Wise

And i had two feeding bins

B

Ben Greer

Well my friend I don’t think ark is for you

J

Jesse Smittle

Feeding troughs.. problem solved. Ow you can play official

A

Aaron Taylor

Lol dinos starve after like a week and a half, depending on the dino

A

Aaron Taylor

Moschops lose food extra quick so he might starve

S

Sammi Miller

If they're low level, keep a bunch of food on them. Keep your troughs full, and if there's no one in render, their food drops so much slower. Dilos are tough on certain servers, especially if low level. I've even had some 217s starve within a few hours but only by my own mistake of using my pack with my raptor and meat running, taking the meat off to tame something, building a base and forgetting to build a trough. Most other animals you won't lose. If you get to the point of a kibble farm and are playing pve, level their food. Need any help or anything message me. I'm always down to help players out.

I

Inna Akopova

We had a guy gone for weeks. His dinos didn't starve. When ur logged of ur dinos eat less

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom