Contact advertising [email protected]

I wanna get good at a character that can basically carry the whole team. any suggestion?

H

Hetkumar Patel

I wanna get good at a character that can basically carry the whole team. any suggestion?

M

Mario Flores

Tracer, genji...if ur good

J

Justin Becker

Roadhog. You can't miss your hooks though. Zarya can also carry, but you have to rely on your supports.

D

Daniel Pearson

Literally anyone can carry if you're good enough with them

J

Joshua Loudon Holmes

Hog

T

Tyler Cook

Hog

P

Paul Trubiano

You are never going to be able to carry consistently 100% of the time . No matter how good you play your only 1/6th of the team and can only control 1/6th of the teams abilities.

From my experience the best way to come close to carrying is to watch the pros play. And fill your team comp with heros they use and strategies they use.

Biggest two:good team comps, and focus fire.

But also learn how they run specific maps and the strategies used on each.

The best carrying strategy is having better communication than the other team .

One tricking in what I assume is solo queuing will never work because most people won’t fill. (At least that’s my experience with PS4) and you’ll play a hero your great with and still lose. Because bad comp.

That being said I think the best carry picks/fill options For solo queuing are

76 on attack and defense for damage.

D.va in any match type.
Zarya for 2 CP.

And Mercy if nobody is healing. If you have one healer but need a second play zen for discord.

R

Reginald Farnsworth

I've been 'carrying' as moira a lot lately but it really depends on the map and what the opposition has.

It's technically not possible to solo carry, that would imply your entire team either left or stayed in spawn...... Saying that I've had a few matches where I wish they did instead of feeding ults XD

F

Francis Lee

Solo queued to gm as tracer. She can carry a game super hard and is much harder to shut down than a good 76 or mcree.

C

Coyan Retsof

So anybody...?

D

David Goulet

Pharah, tracer, genji

C

Carter Barlow

mcree

A

Anthony Rafter

Supports

V

Veeti Rissanen

Ahhhah the moments when I play with 15 level noobs in qp and carry the whole game with like Widowmaker with PotG and ez win

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom