Contact advertising [email protected]

I think we need to be honest here. In most games, majority of thr girls are healers....

S

Seif Alsahlani

I think we need to be honest here.
In most games, majority of thr girls are healers. Its facts.

N

Natalie Ah

I was a DPS until Overwatch. That’s where I first tried to play a healer. But I don’t see how it’s a bad thing, if most girls play healer.

D

Debra Phillips

That's because girls are more likely to try and help the team. Where are guys are stubborn af and think they are the carry and everyone else should do what they want.

D

Donny Juan

I see all those triggered females coming in

O

Onat Çalık

It’s because women have been taking care of stuff and men have been hunting. Evolution.

A

Ashe Lee

Oh look, another one of these posts. Original.

S

Sharn Alecia

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

M

Matt Bubp

Okay, but here's the thing:

Even if you could present empirical evidence that this was true, what's the point of bringing it up? All it does is generalize people.

Correlation does not equal causation. So even if you could prove this to be true on an objective scale, it wouldn't be anything but a coincidence, and now you've just pigeon-holed 50% of the population for no constructive reason.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Idk, I always see females as dva

A

Alice Schell

I think we need to be honest here.
In most games, majority of the guys are 500 lbs grease monkeys living in their mom's basement. Its facts.

B

Brandon Marleau

And here we have another example of a person who believes their opinion is 100% fact. How sweet.

A

Ashe Lee

With all these beta males posting this crap about how women play healers or are boosted or are trash at the game [as compared to their male "superior" counterparts] - I'd like to point out that when a woman here posted a SATIRE POST about the SAME THING but TOWARDS MEN; you know how many men got offended? Almost all of them.

In fact, I had one come to me and get so angry that he had a rant, blocked me after and then came back to whine some more before I blocked him.

Funny how you'll sit there and make posts like this towards women, laugh about it, call us sensitive SJW snowflakes when we call you out on your blatant sexism, then turn around and do the same thing when we make a joke post making fun of all the posts you make about us. lmao

Here's the little beta male that came whining in my DM:

L

Ladd Rakestraw

Most men are dps

But whats the problem?

J

Jayford Lloyd Callao

*grabs popcorn*

L

Ladd Rakestraw

Why? Because its 2018 and everything has to either be discriminatory towards race or gender

L

Lashønda LaRain

lol Mercy is my second most play hero

Because everyone kept whining they didn’t have a healer so I decided to be the one to heal my ungrateful teammates

N

Nikki Harshman

No, no you dont "need to be honest here"

A

April Christine Thompson

why everyone gotta get so mad and take shit so seriously.
bunch of whiners

A

Abhishek Kumar

that's true. Also they excel at healers, I've never seen a girl who's good with Genji lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom