Contact advertising [email protected]

I think there is already cheating going on. Daily tournament this dude shoots a -17...

C

Corey Bush

I think there is already cheating going on. Daily tournament this dude shoots a -17 and has 500 less points than #2 at 3829 pts. I'm calling BS.

W

Wes Patton

Someone is doing better than you and it has to be cheating?

C

Corey Bush

Did I claim 84 people are cheating? No. -15 under wow. Incredible. Notice no one got -16? You cannot get a -17 under and only get 3300 pts. It's not possible.

J

Josh Risbey

It's obviously possible.. but wow I agree that's some score...

C

Corey Bush

What's the track record on people cheating on online games? 0-50,000? It's common sense.

A

Adam Hutchinson

only thing i can think would be he drives the green every time and putts. Guy below him does chip ins, rising shots, spiral shots, there are ways to get extra points but that much of a spread seems farfetched

A

Andrew McPherson

The guy in 2nd may have had a lot of pin shot/flag shot hits. That would help drive his score up

A

Andrew McPherson

The difference between 1st and 3rd is only 301pts. I'm saying the guy in 2nd is hitting a lot of pin shots.

S

Simon Lykkegaard

The guy with 3829 in score is probably more of a cheater than top 1. LOL, anyway. Yeah. Its pin shots, flag shots, etc.

Notice everyone else with -14 has 3100 in score vs -17 with 200 more in score.

W

Wes Patton

I just scored 3265 on a -5 9 hole round (+5 on a hole)... not sure how many more points 12 strokes better would've been.

C

Corey Bush

I will eat my words on this on. I bet this is a real score. Turns out packattack is a professional video game player.. Check this out.

C

Corey Bush

O

Oggy Compton

Easily possible. I scored -13. Can drive 4 of the par 4s, wedge into both par 5s. You need to level and get customs clubs

A

Aaron Parker

custom clubs unlock after you beat rank 6, they are great

K

Keith Immerzeel

Yeah he talked about it on gamefaqs. He can drive like every par 4. This version of the game they have gotten a little carried away with the power.

K

Keith Immerzeel

We were talking in depth about erratic ball flight and how even with PI the ball can go off the heel or the toe of the club if you use backspin. Apparently they decided they wanted to nerf backspin with this game so they added a feature to just randomly screw you. It's in that topic he talked about this score.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom