Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I think next ptr should focus on a Moira and Zarya nerf. Moira’s range gets cut by...

• Thread starter Joseph Grabianowski
  • Start date
J

Joseph Grabianowski

I think next ptr should focus on a Moira and Zarya nerf. Moira’s range gets cut by atleast a 1/3 and Zarya’s sheiks, whether around her or others, takes damage and fails. Those are my thoughts. Please discuss and be civil.

M

María José Del Rio

Zarya is fine in my opinion, takes skill to master her. Moira? Not sure, her beam isn’t as strong by itself, more like her damage orbs should have a longer cool down.

C

Camaron Thompson

Zarya is fine. Moira should just lose reach and orb should have a longer cool down

A

Amélie Lacroix

Her beam is the same as Mercy's beam

C

Cory Siemer

Moira’s beam is the length it is because she’s supposed to be able to restore her healing from a relatively safe distance, it does less than winston and his is multitargeting, adding a longer cool down to her orb is what they need to do, I’d say add 2 seconds to it. DPS Moira isn’t the character’s fault it’s the players, the team developed 2 supports that appeal to non-support players, Moira for DPS and Brigitte for tank, she can easily secure a kill on squishies if they can’t burst her down so what they should be looking to do is get away from her if they know they can’t take her on 1v1, shortening the distance of her beam makes her way to weak, she isn’t supposed to be played as a dps and thusly needs that range to stay safe behind her team.

On Zarya, what? Do you not know how her bubble works? It absorbs the damage and turns it into charge for her weapon, the bubbles can only take 200 damage before breaking and thusly gives her 40 charge, this also charges her ult and because she’s doing more damage makes it charge even faster but it’s still one of, if not the slowest charging ults in the game, obviously it can be used to avoid a D.va ult but so can any other physical barrier, her ult does supposedly 1000 damage at the time of the explosion (depending on your distance from it) yet Brigitte can block this damage with a small 600 HP personal shield, that’s the basics of physical barriers in this game, Zarya is a hard character to use because you have to balance cool downs, your own personal health and your charge.

K

Kara Glitch Moore

This is not meant to be an offensive question.... But are you a dps player?

T

Tom Mace

Zarya is terrible rn! She can’t compete against dive and only works with quad/triple tank!

C

Connor Parrinder

Both of those heroes are as balanced as can be, as a Zarya tank main she absolutely destroys if played well, and moira, in the higher ranks, is harder to play when going aggressive, an enemy moira is an easy pick plus she isn't hard to escape from either since her damage output isn't that high, just regroup with your team and she'll run away or you'll kill her.

It's just a matter of knowing how to use and how to counter those heroes.

But, nerf junkrat.

O

Oswald Austin

I think they are both fine. Zarya is deff fine and Moria may have some decent range but it also doesn't have a large "grab zone" also her damage orbs and her damage all round isn't high so the cool downs aren't bad imo to me if she gets a Nerf it should be to the rate of healing her healing orb does (spray is fine) because if she tosses a orb and follows it while draining someone she's pretty indestructible to all but the burst damage heros

C

Chris Somers

Moira is fine the way she is

J

J.C. Reignn

Eh just leave everything alone lol

J

Justice Bennett

I agree with the moira nerf not the zarya

J

John Dough

Zarya doesnt need a nerf. Only the worst of scrubs would want her nerfed