R

Rob Simmons

They should have kept every one original smh

L

Lino Hernández Anabalón

b8

J

Jordan Chase

He's right though. Just dps didn't know how to actually kill a moth, and people didn't play wonston much back then. Now that she's nerfed to shit. People still don't know how to kill her and people still don't play wonston much now.

J

Jeroen Berghmans

No, How she was last time it was just perfect. But because of cry babies we lost it.

Z

Zen Syazriq

5 man rez is super op

C

Callum Patrick

Rez in general in a fps competitive game is a bad idea. Watching OW league and hearing the commentators be all hype when someone got kills only the then call "but mercy picks them back up" in a flat tone says it all. Not exciting to watch and BS to play against.

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

She had a working kit, the problem was you had mercy one tricks who liked to play hide and seek and get the big rezzes without checking for ults. That just wasn't fun to play with

D

Daniel Oh

No limit in comp and qp was OP

C

Chris Bayer

fuck no. the end of every game was each side's mercy pulling off 5 rezzes each and it wasnt fun win or lose

M

Madi Nichole

I’m on your side or at least keep her the way she was the first time they changed her.

I

Ian Hernandez

C

Connor Boyle

yeah, fuck 5 man rezzes making grav worthless. and fuck having mercy's job be hiding in a corner instead of healing

A

Andres Barbosa

LOL no, 6 rez was uber OP

E

Elliot Saberton

Sure, being able to instantly revive up to 5 people with little feasible counterplay was perfect

S

Sebastien Roy

I completely agree, I MUCH preferred Mercy 1.0, and I still maintain that Mercy 1.0 required more skill to perform well with. I wouldn't even have minded a nerf to the res area, or reverting back to when she could get killed while resurrecting.

J

Joshua R Chapa

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom