Contact advertising [email protected]

I think i'm going to leave ow. It took me so long to get out of silver, I did it and I...

S

Santino Carnabuci

I think i'm going to leave ow.
It took me so long to get out of silver, I did it and I went from gold to plat in less than a month.
Now I'm going down because I got tired of asking ppl to stop trolling, to calm down or say that somebody change to something so i'm speaking less and giving less attention to the whole team to have a bit more fun because I found out that it was too stressful the way I was playing and after all it's a game so you want to have fun.
Before I started to ask for reports to trolls or fight with them begging to change so I ended up stressed out (21)
Now i'm giving less attention but i'm starting to loose much more games, in 2 days I lost 100 sr so i'm giving up I don't want to get angry and don't want to loose more sr.
Bye bye, see you in a few months or in the Valhalla :')
Any games to recommend me to play while i'm gone, I'm going to try seven: the days long gone and project zomboid, also i'm playing pubg but I got tired of fps so I accept recommendations :p

K

Kevin Monterroso

If you like starwars, get that game!

V

Von Keller

Don't let people brother you. You are going to find that kind of shit in just about every mulit player game. Just get over it. Don't agrue or anything with them just play your game tell them what is needed to be done. Also find a group of friends you like playing with that helps alot.

S

Steven Hendrickson

If you enjoy the game you shouldn't quit because of your rank. Just have fun!

D

David Gibson

Ah man up. Always next season. And this one's finishing soon. Or find mates to join you

M

Michael Norlander

sounds like you'd just adore league of legends

A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

Go fight some monsters

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom